CIPHER #3 CHALLENGE, THE FIRST 5 NAMES ON THE LIST. WHO WILL WIN ?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are going to try and illegally dig in Bedford County, Virginia. Not a wise decision.

Wow, you can tell what county he is in from a photo?

warning-yellow-tape-featured.jpg

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So you are going to try and illegally dig in Bedford County, Virginia. Not a wise decision.

Yeah no one has EVER done that right? I mean the papers are full of the arrests of people illegally digging in bedford. One thing I know, is that if you know where the treasure is, and you want to follow the law to a T, you will end up with none of it.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah no one has EVER done that right? I mean the papers are full of the arrests of people illegally digging in bedford. One thing I know, is that if you know where the treasure is, and you want to follow the law to a T, you will end up with none of it.

Have not seen those stories before? Are there links?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a challenge to all the people that think they have decoded The Beale Papers.
Name one of the first five names on cipher #3 that you have decoded.

Let's see if someone thinks they have what it takes to be King of the Beale Papers.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may be nonsense. But let me try something.

Page three does not contain the names of the party but the names and residences of John, Mary and Elizabeth(Wood - First settlers). Because..

“I thought at first to give you their names in this letter, butreflecting that someone may read the letter, and thus be enabled toimpose upon you by personating some member of the party, have decided the present plan is best.”

And then In page 1 they said that.

1.) Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name.

And in page 3.
1.)Maria have taken possession the name, gave me isle toward
the west who has found no towns.

2.) De concepcion, the thirty Islands, Guanaham the second I named, a new name

3.) This to tell you how in cities or towns and finding how in thirty.
I write I discovered the Indies with many Islands(Hispaniola), Guanaham the fifth(letter + 5),
Juana where Standard without opposition the name as I know Jhonnie(weird).

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may be nonsense. But let me try something.

Page three does not contain the names of the party but the names and residences of John, Mary and Elizabeth(Wood - First settlers). Because..

“I thought at first to give you their names in this letter, butreflecting that someone may read the letter, and thus be enabled toimpose upon you by personating some member of the party, have decided the present plan is best.”

And then In page 1 they said that.

1.) Queen have taken possession how in thirty- the name.

And in page 3.
1.)Maria have taken possession the name, gave me isle toward
the west who has found no towns.

2.) De concepcion, the thirty Islands, Guanaham the second I named, a new name

3.) This to tell you how in cities or towns and finding how in thirty.
I write I discovered the Indies with many Islands(Hispaniola), Guanaham the fifth(letter + 5),
Juana where Standard without opposition the name as I know Jhonnie(weird).

Good to see other young people getting to know the ciphers. There is a guy that is the expert on the ciphers, he has a Facebook page for contacting him. He has decoded all of the pages at this time. Been a few years that I last communicated with him, but he is the only one out there that has the Key to all the ciphers.:coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Good to see other young people getting to know the ciphers. There is a guy that is the expert on the ciphers, he has a Facebook page for contacting him. He has decoded all of the pages at this time. Been a few years that I last communicated with him, but he is the only one out there that has the Key to all the ciphers.:coffee2:
So... has he found anything...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That he created himself.....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread