Clad Counter 1.1 ( a freeware program created by Leon ) Merry Christmas!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
I'm not sure this is the right place to put this but it is a tool I use to keep track of the clad coins I recover...

Introducing Clad Counter 1.1

ccscreenshot.jpg

Clad Counter 1.1 is a simple program designed to log an entered amount of U.S. coins. It will then calculate the dollar value of these coins and display the information to the screen.

It's a small program I created last December and have been using it all year to keep track of the amount of clad I have recovered. I wanted to put it through the test before offering it to anyone and it has passed with flying colors. I have found no bugs and the program works great. If your interested in checking it out you can read more about it by clicking here, or simply click on the screenshot.

I am offering it to all Tnet members as an early Christmas present. My site is hosted for free so the bandwidth is limitted. If you have any problems downloading it and would like to get a copy simply send me an email and I'll send a copy to you.

I hope you enjoy using it as much as I do.
Have a great day, Leon...

Old Fart in TN

Nov 27, 2005
Athens Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Thank you, I shall give it a try. I've just been writing my totals on pieces of paper in my desk. I believe this is a program I will use and continue to use . Merry Christmas to you Leon. Thank you for the program.

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hey waltripcrew,,, You are very welcome...
I was wondering if you've had a chance to checkout the program. If so, did ya have any problems downloading it and getting it installed?
Also,,, "waltripcrew?" Are you on Michael Waltrip's crew?

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, thanks a lot, I downloaded it and will use. I had created one in excel....yours is much prettier.

daddy0011

Greenie
Sep 7, 2008
North East Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom III coin commander
Thanks Leon,
Downloaded it tonight and will e-mail it home when I get there. I'll let you know how it works for me but it has to be better than my pocket spiral.

J.K. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks all,,,
I hope you enjoy the program...
Also,,, My site has been moved so, if interested, I have fixed the links to the program for my new site...
Have a great day, Leon...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread