XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hours labor of love… 77 cents and a might be silver earring. I’m pretty
B375584E-0384-4431-9967-8E2A6FD0A46E.jpeg
0F15A926-85DE-4C3F-8CAA-E1B71E434133.jpeg
sure the diamond is fake but as for silver I won’t know till I scratch test. Would have stayed out longer but had two mosquitos 🦟 bite through my long sleeve shirt and they where plentiful 👍👍👍

Upvote 11

oldmxrat

Silver Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they can go right through clothes.
I was up in the mountains by a lake about a month ago and the skeeters were more than plenty, so I doused myself in Deep Woods Off. Apparently, the only place I missed was my arse because when I got home I realized I had about 10 bites right between the rear pockets of my jeans! Dirty boogers!

OP
OP
goldhat

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they can go right through clothes.
I was up in the mountains by a lake about a month ago and the skeeters were more than plenty, so I doused myself in Deep Woods Off. Apparently, the only place I missed was my arse because when I got home I realized I had about 10 bites right between the rear pockets of my jeans! Dirty boogers!

Yeah, pretty bad this morning. I was starting to become breakfast so I called it quits early. The hot humid weather should ending and fall is right around the corner 👍

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hours labor of love… 77 cents and a might be silver earring. I’m pretty View attachment 2040755 View attachment 2040756 sure the diamond is fake but as for silver I won’t know till I scratch test. Would have stayed out longer but had two mosquitos 🦟 bite through my long sleeve shirt and they where plentiful 👍👍👍
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Armstrong

Apr 24, 2020
Jurassic Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed less than usual by me but I don't get out very much during the summer. After rain is when I see them in mass. I have a Cal Ripken like streak going with no bites so far this year.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
Hours labor of love… 77 cents and a might be silver earring. I’m pretty View attachment 2040755 View attachment 2040756 sure the diamond is fake but as for silver I won’t know till I scratch test. Would have stayed out longer but had two mosquitos 🦟 bite through my long sleeve shirt and they where plentiful 👍👍👍
I read the first sentence then looked at your avatar and thought, to El Guapo from the three Amigos maybe, but then scrolled down and saw the sentence continued 😉
Good finds there 👍

Swamp Fox

Sep 22, 2019
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT Minelab Equinox 600 Garrett A T Pro Garrett A T Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread