Sep 10, 2010
Western Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone!

I'm sure many of you remember my GW inaugural button that I found last Saturday, I know I do! :laughing9:
Well anyways, tonight I got bored, so I decided to clean it up more! (As well as a few other buttons in my case). All I used were toothpicks, Q-Tips, and water. I think it came out rather good! I just love all the detail in this button, from the flower petals to the bars within the letters themselves (which weren't so apparent in my previous post.) I'm still trying to get more information on this button (value, rarity, etc.) so any help is very welcome :)

For the whole story and the rest of what I found on that hunt, visit my original post: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...elievable-first-hunt-2013-call-me-butter.html

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

-Anthony

Attachments

• ButtonCleaned1.jpg
    ButtonCleaned1.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 274
  • ButtonCleaned2.jpg
    ButtonCleaned2.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 5

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very kewl!! Did you use distilled water or tap water? just hope if you used tap water the contamination dont come back to haunt yah but im sure you know what you are doing! that is one fine fine button sir! congrats.

OP
OP
RelicHunter97

RelicHunter97

Sep 10, 2010
Western Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks everyone! I've contacted somebody who has had many years of experience in auction houses ad he may be able to help me determine value!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions