vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard PRC!

Last edited:

MRGRF

Nov 4, 2021
I would love for someone to get into this with and I am very open to days and times. I sit on a very interesting piece of property and have found a mountain of evidence leading to GOD KNOWS WHAT!?! Possible buried treasures coins ect. Please contact me would love a partner to share the adventure with.

OP
OP
P

PRC

Oct 23, 2021
I would love for someone to get into this with and I am very open to days and times. I sit on a very interesting piece of property and have found a mountain of evidence leading to GOD KNOWS WHAT!?! Possible buried treasures coins ect. Please contact me would love a partner to share the adventure with.
Greetings,
I live in Georgetown. To be perfectly honest, I do not have much to bring to the table. I am in the beginning stage with a newly acquired metal detector - Equinox 800.
I have began research of surrounding areas however, right now I currently have just pieces of puzzles to show for it.
Example, old maps I will be eventually comparing to newer ones hoping to find older homesteads that are all grown over, some dried up creek beds, and if anything involving the Civil War, that would be nice too.
At some point, I hope to get more educated about the history of DeSoto as I once heard many years back he traveled around here somewhere. In any case, just finding a few coins here and there would be pretty exciting.
I work Monday - Friday and try to get out some during the weekend now that the temperature is getting better.
My property doesn't have much history that I have found yet - other than just a bunch of farm land. The big search today was trying to locate a few ferries that were in business before the dam was built. I was at a buddy's house yesterday. lots of rocks (but I knew that). It was pretty much an orientation for a new the machine and I and also just trying to make time to get out.
Other than some YouTube channels, I am on many Metal Detecting Facebook Groups and Pages where I watch and learn learn as much as I can. Are you on Facebook?

Thanks,

Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread