Clue 4 Peaks Lined up as 1

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy ygtrader,
Welcome to the nut house. You are correct, they proved nothing. These people come, and go, you will find many videos making the same claim, with nothing to show. Most have a team of "experts" none of which share the same "knowledge". They all end up in different places, all changing the clues to lead you there.

I enjoy watching them all. The Dutchman story is real, just told different by many book writers. Those historians base their expertise on their favorite books, most of which have their share of lies, and misinformation. Funny thing is that Holmes, and Roberts got the same directions as Mrs. Thomas, and Rhiney. You will have to follow your own thoughts instead of following some one else's.

The PSM's are also very real, and in my opinion lead to the same mine. They had been buried in the 1700's, are they Jesuit? I don't really know, but even Scott W. couldn't figure that out. So don't lose hope, it has not been uncovered yet. Geology, geology, geology won't get you there, Waltz was a miner who knew about geology, and knew where he left it. "No miner will find my mine"

Homar
out standing reply , have been trying to tell people that same thing for more then 20 years now ,they just don't want to believe the truth ..the PSM's were made to locate one location . it uses a very isolated set of directions ..you can call the mine what ever you want . i have no idea what its real name was ...i can tell you what it was not ...for no better name we will call it the El sombrero mine number # 5 ! legend in some sources stated old DON started the tunnel . that was not true, the tunnel was there long before old DON was born ..don't worry you not going to find it .. its extremely hard to locate ,took me 38 years to locate it ...that's what the PSM's are protecting ,a next to imposable to find a treasure tunnel, Waltz ran into the same thing a lot of us did ,by the time you locate the tunnel your to old to get back to it .. and no its not the LDM . its not even close to the LDM ..but you listen to kid that tunnel has a odd white powered that covers everything in there . don't touch it or you won't be coming out .. its raw arsenic .. don't get it on you skin ,don't move fast you make it air born or it will be in the air you breath ..don't sweat it will stick to your skin ..and don't buy into the BS out there i am the only one i have ever known that found it ...and no the clues had nothing to do with 4 mountains in a line . that clue was made to tell the searcher something else . but you will never get that far ...few ever do ....the LDM is pocket change next to the what is in the tunnel ...don't let them catch you in there ...! and remember your a setting duck when your looking for that tunnel ,there is no way to look for it with out facing it and that's when they will shot you in the back ...! or shot you from above .. so don't go alone and you can't trust anyone ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
out standing reply , have been trying to tell people that same thing for more then 20 years now ,they just don't want to believe the truth ..the PSM's were made to locate one location . it uses a very isolated set of directions ..you can call the mine what ever you want . i have no idea what its real name was ...i can tell you what it was not ...for no better name we will call it the El sombrero mine number # 5 ! legend in some sources stated old DON started the tunnel . that was not true, the tunnel was there long before old DON was born ..don't worry you not going to find it .. its extremely hard to locate ,took me 38 years to locate it ...that's what the PSM's are protecting ,a next to imposable to find a treasure tunnel, Waltz ran into the same thing a lot of us did ,by the time you locate the tunnel your to old to get back to it .. and no its not the LDM . its not even close to the LDM ..but you listen to kid that tunnel has a odd white powered that covers everything in there . don't touch it or you won't be coming out .. its raw arsenic .. don't get it on you skin ,don't move fast you make it air born or it will be in the air you breath ..don't sweat it will stick to your skin ..and don't buy into the BS out there i am the only one i have ever known that found it ...and no the clues had nothing to do with 4 mountains in a line . that clue was made to tell the searcher something else . but you will never get that far ...few ever do ....the LDM is pocket change next to the what is in the tunnel ...don't let them catch you in there ...! and remember your a setting duck when your looking for that tunnel ,there is no way to look for it with out facing it and that's when they will shot you in the back ...! or shot you from above .. so don't go alone and you can't trust anyone ...
If your taking about the one in peters canyon. Green shirts watch close. When I went down. Stopped in tortilla and they were going up peters canyon to "count fish" . Lmao. There is no place like that. I knew what was up. That one is watched closely. Why I don't bother with it. My friend I took laughed also through the whole trip , cuz then he realized what was up with the mntns. We still chuckle. I tell him wanta go fishing in the desert. Lmao. We almost didn't get out cuz there was no water to be had where I go.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your taking about the one in peters canyon. Green shirts watch close. When I went down. Stopped in tortilla and they were going up peters canyon to "count fish" . Lmao. There is no place like that. I knew what was up. That one is watched closely. Why I don't bother with it. My friend I took laughed also through the whole trip , cuz then he realized what was up with the mntns. We still chuckle. I tell him wanta go fishing in the desert. Lmao. We almost didn't get out cuz there was no water to be had where I go.
Also why old Waltz went only a couple times. There is a small window to get there when water is available. We didnt hit the timing right. We went a week early. Had to cut trip short cuz of it. But knowledge was passed .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol you need a lot more research then that that will just get you a good tan ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol you need a lot more research then that that will just get you a good tan ...
We stopped for a lunch. His first time down there. My research has been done for a couple years. Just trips. Glad to pass knowledge for it not to be lost. My back gave out while in my trip. If it wasn't for my friend not sure I woulda made it myself. He got to realize the reality of the mntns first hand. Once I showed him what needed to be seen. He will take on the my torch. I get one more trip in me I hope. Then off to other adventures. I'm his son's god father. He will always take care of my kid also. My daughter don't care about what I do. But my godson will benefit and pass on for future generations. I'm be buried there with my dad and grandma. To see the setting sun for ever in the one place I that makes me tick. Will hate not making the trip anymore when it it comes. New Mexico has a adventure I can do on private property that I can do on the up and up. Will be largest provable Jesuit treasure found the US. Np's Jesuit map. Wish I could of chatted with him while he was around, but was before my time.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We stopped for a lunch. His first time down there. My research has been done for a couple years. Just trips. Glad to pass knowledge for it not to be lost. My back gave out while in my trip. If it wasn't for my friend not sure I woulda made it myself. He got to realize the reality of the mntns first hand. Once I showed him what needed to be seen. He will take on the my torch. I get one more trip in me I hope. Then off to other adventures. I'm his son's god father. He will always take care of my kid also. My daughter don't care about what I do. But my godson will benefit and pass on for future generations. I'm be buried there with my dad and grandma. To see the setting sun for ever in the one place I that makes me tick. Will hate not making the trip anymore when it it comes. New Mexico has a adventure I can do on private property that I can do on the up and up. Will be largest provable Jesuit treasure found the US. Np's Jesuit map. Wish I could of chatted with him while he was around, but was before my time.
I shared a piece of the h/p map. I'm sure a prudent person will figure it out. I've gotten hints and pics privately that a few. . There is a reason Waltz said"no miner will find it". I wouldn't found the location , but I kept an open mind and. Bit of luck with finding where the h/p view was viewed from. Thanks to a old dutchhunters adventures. Can't follow others and expect a different outcome. There is enough info for one to find it. I'm about to start a post to give other mines away. Just haven't pulled trigger as my gift to all.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have a good point , i my self was not looking for the LDM when i found it .. and i out right agree with Waltz . no miner will find it .. its not where it should be ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have a good point , i my self was not looking for the LDM when i found it .. and i out right agree with Waltz . no miner will find it .. its not where it should be ...
Would like to review notes with ya, bit didn't see any work done when I got there. So either u found what I found and never worked it or u found about he mine. There are a few close as the h/p shows. One shared on both sides. Next trip is below to show where the other 3 are located in the h/p from below. I'm be breaking the law for sure to pass the knowledge on. But a fine, is if u can pay for it ,ya can get away with it. I'm set enough to say to the green shirts if they can get to me. 🤣🤣. My days are numbered enough I'm willing to take that chance to pass it along to 2 mines that I still can't figure how to get to. If ya know what I mean. I'm play ignorant. Lmao. Money ain't a problem. I still work for the benefits for my daughter since she don't care bout my trips and wife don't deserve anything for the grief of following my passion. My friend now has the info. The trip made us closer as friends than the last 20 yrs. Life and death will do that. Got to respect the mntns for sure.

As u can see in this pic he saw my passion when I got close the the end and within view. Nothing like being where I worked so hard to get to.
As I've posted before I share my info on FB freely to my friends. No one will go without me as it's a trip u don't take lightly. Not worried about it. Enough has been shared to change anyone of their lives.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-171539.png
    Screenshot_20220212-171539.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never made notes ,they can get you killed . and your not going to find it over there .. there 10 mines deep in the mountains the are few filled in and then there are those 7 mines so hard to find it will drive a man insane trying to find it again after he even knows where it is .. .hidden is not the word illusion is .. all these years and the seven caves are hidden out there , it amazes me how unfocused the human race is ...you can find things if you risk your life to do so . but what will you do when you come face to face with the arc ....?

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never made notes ,they can get you killed . and your not going to find it over there .. there 10 mines deep in the mountains the are few filled in and then there are those 7 mines so hard to find it will drive a man insane trying to find it again after he even knows where it is .. .hidden is not the word illusion is .. all these years and the seven caves are hidden out there , it amazes me how unfocused the human race is ...you can find things if you risk your life to do so . but what will you do when you come face to face with the arc ....?
I know what u mean. Most of my important info is in head only. I share videos, but not the end result. One has to make their own decision to go. Not because I put a big target on it. Got to be a believer. It didn't come free for me. I've been called cray, ridiculed, yet I went on. Only one believe in is yourself. Tried to reach that to daughter to flow your dreams, but wife has her hold on her. Hope one day she sees what I went through and learn fuck what others think. My friend and her uncle bob will atleast be able to tell her long after I'm gone.

I'm be interested on when I start posting info when people go, doah... I'm only post what people should know. H/p isn't coming out fully till I'm done with the mntns and no more is needed for those close. There is more than enough for the ones that figure it out, But also don't want to put my closes in harm. My h/p pic of the priest was truely an early gift for the true hunters to figure out.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some over think it. maps made to be figured out. Some harder than others. I never followed clues, they were in back of the head. Went off info that couldn't be ingored to narrow it down, and a small tid bit of where the stone maps were made. U figure out that one place and all will open for u. Some were so close, but off by an inch , your off by a mile. Alot of the info from both camps had a common thread. The Sups are so formidable that u can peice it by clues, But maps are the way to go. When it all matches, u have found the right place. Take Holmes map and h/p map , follow Julillas map from the north. It will narrow it down. One more gift for those that really look.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some over think it. maps made to be figured out. Some harder than others. I never followed clues, they were in back of the head. Went off info that couldn't be ingored to narrow it down, and a small tid bit of where the stone maps were made. U figure out that one place and all will open for u. Some were so close, but off by an inch , your off by a mile. Alot of the info from both camps had a common thread. The Sups are so formidable that u can peice it by clues, But maps are the way to go. When it all matches, u have found the right place. Take Holmes map and h/p map , follow Julillas map from the north. It will narrow it down. One more gift for those that really look.
i am X navy quarter master .. but i had a sighting of the Hoya before the Hoya was filled in ..that put me in the correct area but it took 28 years to find those 3 main sites .there is no easy way to locate it ... and you have to be very direct , a few feet away is like being miles away ..

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then U know, like I do.. it's not the ldm. Wouldn't waste my time and the green shirt excursion this year confirmed it. Let if be. Same as the head of peters canyon. Wouldn't waste my time. Neither on is the ldm. Tho both have attributes that would take ya there. Don't have to put a foot on the ground to prove that. Still fun to figure out to cross it off, like I did.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
once you see the mine you know why no one could find it , and you don't have to fake that ...once you know the mine is real you know the real reason no one had found it ...

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
once you see the mine you know why no one could find it , and you don't have to fake that ...once you know the mine is real you know the real reason no one had found it ...
We had looked in 6 caves and the one that my previous guide had walked over that u can walk through but not an animal. My friend showed it to me. Did not find my guides walled up tunnel. But we got to my cave. We actually went a 1000 ft too far, And was close to another location where I believe the second mine is. We turned back to get to my cave, but I advises my friend of going over there one day. Wish water was there,I woulda shown him more. No matter the amount of gold u get will never get u the water to survive out there. Just don't work that way. Right after a rain is the only way to survive over 3 days, unless u go to where walts stayed away from the mine . Btw it's the end of Julia's map. Julia's map is not as it seems to be as someone put their thoughts on it . They made it fit the whole range instead of showing a single mntn. Still need a previous rain for it to collect. He was safe there as he has a way to get away without a mule . Only 2 ways to get to the far camp. From the way to the mine and the other which has no shortcut. I get there the way he showed Julia, but she failed to comprehend. Holmes woulda got her to it ,if they woulda seen eye to eye.
Won't say the 2 maps Julia had and one clue that will get ya there. One is Julia well know map. End point is where Holmes map shows, atleast close enough, within 3 football fields.

They really should of gotten together...

Waltz wasnt dumb when he had the far way camp for survival. It was strategic. I'd do it the same but I don't have a horse and mule to get me back an forth, if I did it would be the way I'd do it also.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope you find something out there ..
Not find, found. Like I said one more trip. The other 3 mines . Not as important but a conclusion. 1 easy,2 I haven't figured how to get 2. Then h/p is done for me. I get my share of anything taken by my friend in future. The truth is , I'll still go if I have an ounce in me after I've done my other trips. What was found ain't going anywhere. But have the Nm trip I wanta do, that one is for the glory and nothing anyone can say as it's on private property.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread