Clue 4 Peaks Lined up as 1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think we found same place. But good for what u found also. Lost of lost.mines out there. Only one can be the it. The one. One day I'll let more out.
If ya followed any of my posts, mine is behind the ear of the horse on the h/p. The ones I'm be going ng for now is One below the witch, then the 2 in front of the horse. One mine is shared on both sides. Must be important , bit like I said don't know how they got to it.. Will figure it out like anything else. Have been eyeing it for 3 trips. Have ideas.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree ,, keep your cards hidden ,you will always live longer ...and no we are not in the same spot . the Hoya is under 25 feet of rock . i know i found it in 1979 and realized if you cant find the Hoya you would never locate the tunnel or the house in the cave .. the LDM is not on the stones, never was .... its not on any map i have ever seen and i have seen hundreds of LDM maps ... but i am getting old 61 now and i started researching the mine at the age of 7 ...its been 15 years and i have not found anyone trust worthy yet .. i got to go . take care ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree ,, keep your cards hidden ,you will always live longer ...and no we are not in the same spot . the Hoya is under 25 feet of rock . i know i found it in 1979 and realized if you cant find the Hoya you would never locate the tunnel or the house in the cave .. the LDM is not on the stones, never was .... its not on any map i have ever seen and i have seen hundreds of LDM maps ... but i am getting old 61 now and i started researching the mine at the age of 7 ...its been 15 years and i have not found anyone trust worthy yet .. i got to go . take care ...
Pm me your email address. I'll give a peek of a view. Smiles. My gift to u.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no thanks , i have a 2700 year old shaman stone found at my site . gold next to a Aztec treasure is worthless .
All good. Like to share with those that don't go in anymore. Thought u don't go anymore.
It's the One way I can protect my interests. Gl on all your endeavors.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so ask your self , why dose it say 4 peaks a line ,if you go past the 3 red hills .you have gone to far ..? do you really know what 3 red hills he was talking about ? .. ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so ask your self , why dose it say 4 peaks a line ,if you go past the 3 red hills .you have gone to far ..? do you really know what 3 red hills he was talking about ? .. ...
Yes. I understand the clues. When u get to the area alot gets understood on some of the clues. But I didnt follow them, I just used the h/p. Wasn't looking for the ldm. The location found me as I progressed towards my goal.

Jun 1, 2021
Chandler, Az
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy ygtrader,
Welcome to the nut house. You are correct, they proved nothing. These people come, and go, you will find many videos making the same claim, with nothing to show. Most have a team of "experts" none of which share the same "knowledge". They all end up in different places, all changing the clues to lead you there.

I enjoy watching them all. The Dutchman story is real, just told different by many book writers. Those historians base their expertise on their favorite books, most of which have their share of lies, and misinformation. Funny thing is that Holmes, and Roberts got the same directions as Mrs. Thomas, and Rhiney. You will have to follow your own thoughts instead of following some one else's.

The PSM's are also very real, and in my opinion lead to the same mine. They had been buried in the 1700's, are they Jesuit? I don't really know, but even Scott W. couldn't figure that out. So don't lose hope, it has not been uncovered yet. Geology, geology, geology won't get you there, Waltz was a miner who knew about geology, and knew where he left it. "No miner will find my mine"

Homar
So can we take a break and look for the lost dragoon pistols? No one can really verify the LDM legend. Can we verify a legend that involved the U.S. Army? I'm sure those would be easier to find than the LDM.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
before you can address the problem of the clues, you have to under stand how the confusion started in the first place ..a lot of clues were confused by Julia Thomas and Petrarch family. not only did they not listen to the order in which Waltz gave the clues they forgot some of what he said and mixed up other parts of the clues till they could not list them back in the same order ..and nether Julia or the Petrarch gave the same clues ...as well as adding details to make the story sound more believe able ..

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
before you can address the problem of the clues, you have to under stand how the confusion started in the first place ..a lot of clues were confused by Julia Thomas and Petrarch family. not only did they not listen to the order in which Waltz gave the clues they forgot some of what he said and mixed up other parts of the clues till they could not list them back in the same order ..and nether Julia or the Petrarch gave the same clues ...as well as adding details to make the story sound more believe able ..
Good morning BB 😃
Your frustration with the clues is showing …. If I didn’t know better, I might start to think the clues from Julia’s camp do not jive with your site.
The LDM clues are only for the LDM.
Finding things of interest, does not mean it is the LDM.
The clues are what we have for qualifying a search spot as potential site. If the clues don’t fit the site, then it isn’t the LDM.

If the clues do fit …. In mass, without modifying the clues, then you are on the right track for the LDM.

I have only seen one area in the superstitions that the clues line up without distorting them.

As it turns out, there is also the gold.
That’s right, the gold is still there. 👍

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have no problem what so ever with the clues 95% of the clues out there are (rule violation) and we all know it ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning BB 😃
Your frustration with the clues is showing …. If I didn’t know better, I might start to think the clues from Julia’s camp do not jive with your site.
The LDM clues are only for the LDM.
Finding things of interest, does not mean it is the LDM.
The clues are what we have for qualifying a search spot as potential site. If the clues don’t fit the site, then it isn’t the LDM.

If the clues do fit …. In mass, without modifying the clues, then you are on the right track for the LDM.

I have only seen one area in the superstitions that the clues line up without distorting them.

As it turns out, there is also the gold.
That’s right, the gold is still there. 👍
Did ya enjoy my bottle?? What was it in? It's how I'll know if it has been found. The one that can answer that question I know has truely found it without me having to go back.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Did ya enjoy my bottle?? What was it in? It's how I'll know if it has been found. The one that can answer that question I know has truely found it without me having to go back.
Hello Doc,
Nope. Didn’t find your bottle.
Maybe an animal dragged it away ? 🤓

I thought about leaving a guest book though 😆😂

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Doc,
Nope. Didn’t find your bottle.
Maybe an animal dragged it away ? 🤓

I thought about leaving a guest book though 😆😂
Thought u found it with the view I gave ya. It's out there. Makes me wonder what u found then. A lost mine is is a lost mine whatever it goes by. If it holds then congrats.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought u found it with the view I gave ya. It's out there. Makes me wonder what u found then. A lost mine is is a lost mine whatever it goes by. If it holds then congrats.
I don’t know which view you refer to, but no ….. found it using the clues and thx 👍

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's the out sider looking in . wanting some detail to let them make a claim on someone else's discovery , that happens all the time and never works ..lol the government takes what it wants ...if you think about the truth . if it is on a Jesuit church grounds even if the church no longer stands it dose in fact belong to the church ...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless empirical evidence/proof and be shown, the stories of, “found” are just that, stories.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless empirical evidence/proof and be shown, the stories of, “found” are just that, stories.
i am having a bad heart day so i am not going to play today, but the fact is the Government law states if there is any stand structure or evidence of a building or mining claim markers , a claim records check must be for filled before any claim can be persuade .and both are still on the claim ...they are very well hidden but yes the Church did have a claim from what i have seen ..the other thing that makes it interesting is ,if i am correct and it is the lost camping camp of Tayopa ,there is not only a set of village/town laws for lost Ghost towns ,but also historical sites that would have to be over seen before any claim could be filed and then your only filling on the face value of anything recovered . i am sorry this is not in the correct thread but i was replying to his reply so back to the topic .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol if your the one that found the real mine , do you remember where the clue came from ... ? was it the letter found in Ruth's pocket or was the clue past down from waltz ...? lets see who knows the true source of the clue ..?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet again, no actual facts or proof of anything found.

Not asking anyone to, “play”.

With all the fictional claims made on this site, just trying to differentiate between those who offer actual evidence of their finds vs. those who continue to post fiction,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread