Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet again, no actual facts or proof of anything found.

Not asking anyone to, “play”.

With all the fictional claims made on this site, just trying to differentiate between those who offer actual evidence of their finds vs. those who continue to post fiction,
then you should go ask Ron Feldman ....LOL writing books don't make them facts ..

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So can we take a break and look for the lost dragoon pistols? No one can really verify the LDM legend. Can we verify a legend that involved the U.S. Army? I'm sure those would be easier to find than the LDM.
Howdy Superstitionsexplorer,

Welcome to the LDM threads, there are many lost treasure, and mine stories out there. The LDM legend is loaded with clues, both real, and made up. It has many maps, but they don't all lead you to it. Very few show a general area, and only one shows the exact spot in my honest opinion.

If you find the real maps, stories, and clues too intertwisted with the fake, by all means, try your luck with the dragoon pistols. Wish you luck, and stay safe out there.

Homar

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then you should go ask Ron Feldman ....LOL writing books don't make them facts ..
Not interested in reading fictional material as there is plenty of that posted here,

You are claiming that you actually found items that could rewrite history yet refuse to provide any proof that you did.

Please provide the proof and claim your place next to Howard Carter In the historical hall of fame.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not interested in reading fictional material as there is plenty of that posted here,

You are claiming that you actually found items that could rewrite history yet refuse to provide any proof that you did.

Please provide the proof and claim your place next to Howard Carter In the historical hall of fame.
your in the wrong thread , and i told you no one will do that because its not smart to get arrested ...if you don't like the way i handle my end , keep walking . no one forcing you to a along

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically proves it is all fictional fictional accounts posted here, not unlike the purveyors of fiction in the hoax island threads.

Maybe the hoax island story tellers need to invent a shaman as well as they are running out of characters to insert such as aztecs, templars, Shakespeare, Francis bacon, Cornish miners, King Arthur, and ancient aliens.

Perhaps the space/time warp tunnel that some say the templars used to take their unimaginable treasure to Mars was used by the shaman mentioned in this thread.

The excuse of, “the government will come and get me if I show my finds” is as hilarious as the ones used by others stating that they found treasure but can’t recover it because it’s in Arlington National Cemetery, under the Washington Monument, etc.

Good luck in your quest to convince a cable tv producer to develop a show based on you fictional tales.

Maybe you can be as convincing as the lagina brothers in selling your fictional story.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
lol if your the one that found the real mine , do you remember where the clue came from ... ? was it the letter found in Ruth's pocket or was the clue past down from waltz ...? lets see who knows the true source of the clue ..?
BB,
Not sure your question was for me, or which clue you are referring to :dontknow:
In order to find Waltz’s outcrop mine, there is no way unless clues from both camps are used in conjunction.
Each by themselves does not get the job done, as neither has quite enough information.
Waltz was correct, when he said you HAVE to find his hidden camp.
No hidden camp ….. no finding the mine.
Hind sight is 20/20, so they say, and I agree.

Sorry for the delayed response.
Idahodutch

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the answer was clear and direct ,but no one other then the person that found the mine would know and under stand the true nature of Waltz mine . and no one but that person that found the real mine would know what Waltz knew and be able to put the puzzle back together correctly and find waltz Map . yes he had a map and i found it that's why i know the answer because the map told me the correct answer ...Waltz mine speaks for it self i need not say anything . ... i am old man that spent his foolish life looking for a Hoya and found it only to watch nature destroy it and laugh in my face ,but i under stood the joke well and lived to tell the tail ... legends never die they just fade away in time or do they .. i am going no where ,life is a riddle and we are here to answer that riddle . Waltz was a brilliant man ,he knew when his life was worthless and he kept to his path he held fast to what he had and died with his red hands full and his map hidden away safe where only one person could find it .. the one that found his real mine .... your talking to me now ! no speech . no greedy jokes or never ending puzzles , just the truth and some day you know how the book ends . till then i ride mike custom Harley because that's who i am a Shaman that just loves his freedom and no legend will let take my soul .. freedom has always been my goal and a safe place to call home and that's where and what i have in my pocket let the legend rest in peace for Waltz was its maker and i was only the winner of the riddle he played ... yes the mine is real as is my apple trees and my home where i rest my head dreaming of the time i once stood looking at the LDM ! i will always dream of going back , but once you have seen it you will never forget the richest gold mine ever found ..! for Waltz i say to you .. tell me which cache Waltz took and why and you will know more then anyone other then my self at my death bed ....

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
the answer was clear and direct ,but no one other then the person that found the mine would know and under stand the true nature of Waltz mine . and no one but that person that found the real mine would know what Waltz knew and be able to put the puzzle back together correctly and find waltz Map . yes he had a map and i found it that's why i know the answer because the map told me the correct answer ...Waltz mine speaks for it self i need not say anything . ... i am old man that spent his foolish life looking for a Hoya and found it only to watch nature destroy it and laugh in my face ,but i under stood the joke well and lived to tell the tail ... legends never die they just fade away in time or do they .. i am going no where ,life is a riddle and we are here to answer that riddle . Waltz was a brilliant man ,he knew when his life was worthless and he kept to his path he held fast to what he had and died with his red hands full and his map hidden away safe where only one person could find it .. the one that found his real mine .... your talking to me now ! no speech . no greedy jokes or never ending puzzles , just the truth and some day you know how the book ends . till then i ride mike custom Harley because that's who i am a Shaman that just loves his freedom and no legend will let take my soul .. freedom has always been my goal and a safe place to call home and that's where and what i have in my pocket let the legend rest in peace for Waltz was its maker and i was only the winner of the riddle he played ... yes the mine is real as is my apple trees and my home where i rest my head dreaming of the time i once stood looking at the LDM ! i will always dream of going back , but once you have seen it you will never forget the richest gold mine ever found ..! for Waltz i say to you .. tell me which cache Waltz took and why and you will know more then anyone other then my self at my death bed ....
Hello BB,
It tough to have a conversation with you. ???
I have to smile because, if you want folk to take your claims seriously, you might need to give folk a reason to. Just being honest.
For you to be as passionate about your find as you seem to be, I have no doubt you saw some stuff to lead you to believe it. However, for anybody now days to catch even a small amount of your passion, you do need to give them reason.
You have been talking about a lot of things, but nothing for anyone to really engage on a conversational level. It’s like you just want to tell us stories, and how you know the real stories 😁

I will share something that you may or may not accept.
Waltz was dying, and not telling riddles to Homes or Julia; he was trying to give them directions.
So those clues are not riddles, but directions for getting through a maze of canyons and ridges and all sorts of rock formations.🧐🤓
And almost none of it had names for location references….

I think Waltz did pretty good :icon_thumleft::coffee2:
If those directions don’t go to your location, well you might have a great find, but just not Waltz’s ravine.

In all honesty, I’m only attempting to have a conversation with you.
Sincerely, Idahodutch

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry, its not a out cropping ,its a vane .." a ridge is a ridge ,a canyon is a Canyon, ,east ,west ,north or south ,and all his clues were by word of mount ! "

skyhawk1251

Nov 9, 2018
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Idahodutch wrote -- Hello BB. It's tough to have a conversation with you. I have to smile, because if you want folks to take your claims seriously you might need to give folks a reason to. Just being honest. For you to be as passionate about your find as you seem to be, I have no doubt you saw some stuff to lead you to believe it. However, for anybody now days to catch even a small amount of your passion you do need to give them reason. You have been talking about a lot of things, but nothing for anyone to really engage on a conversational level. It's like you just want to tell us stories and how you know the real stories.

I will share something that you may or may not accept. Waltz was dying, and not telling riddles to Holmes or Julia. He was trying to give them directions. So those clues are not riddles, but directions for getting through a maze of canyons and ridges and all sorts of rock formations. And almost none of it had names for location references. I think Waltz did pretty good. If those directions don't go to your location, you might have a great find, but just not Waltz's ravine. In all honesty, I'm only attempting to have a conversation with you. -- Idahodutch

I enjoy reading Blind Bowman's posts, and it's not necessary for me to judge if they are 100% fact or just tall tales. Their factual content, or lack thereof, does not affect my enjoyment. Much of the LDM legend is no more than tall tales, in my opinion, but that doesn't diminish my enjoyment when I read about the legend. I also acknowledge and respect BB's right to be what he wants to be. He's very independent, and he's not going to conform to anyone else's way of thinking. So, all I can say is, "keep your posts coming, BB."

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure got quiet round here. Clues clues, what clues are real ,what ones are not. I shared some insite. Maybe time to share some more... Start with the basics. Why he went when he did. He was waiting till it rained. Hense why he got stuck in the flood before he left with Julia. Should tell ya it ain't close to water... That's All for now.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
age he wasn't in his 20's any more .. he only went to the mine from 1878 -1884 ..IMHO and if he did kill anyone leaving the mountains after was a sound logical idea to help protect himself from becoming a suspect ...but this really is not the correct thread to chase clues . it is about one clue ..and what that clue means and why ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
age he wasn't in his 20's any more .. he only went to the mine from 1878 -1884 ..IMHO and if he did kill anyone leaving the mountains after was a sound logical idea to help protect himself from becoming a suspect ...but this really is not the correct thread to chase clues . it is about one clue ..and what that clue means and why ...
Was getting to that. So let's not say 4 peaks as 1 peak . Let's keep it simple let's narrow it down to a mile on each side where weavers needle straight to the 4 peaks as a search range. South of the salt river. Not close to water. Hense the first clue I started with. Your looking a this area below the red dotted line. More more for another day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-221146.png
    Screenshot_20220929-221146.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 41

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would be great if that's what he was talking about . have been out there a few dozen times and there are dozens of places that fit that clue .. but only correct location ..the clue dose have a hidden meaning but your never going to guess what that is without knowing the location he was talking about when he gives that clue in detail ...and if you knew the correct location when he made that clue you would never find the mine with that clue .. its foolish to think anyone could ... it's one the reason the clues fit so many different locations,start by separating fact from theory ..if you start guessing out there in the mountains you should have just stayed home where it's safe .. here i will give you a good hint . there only one true location where that clue is correct and 99.9 % of the 10's thousands of people that went looking for that clue are still looking for that one location ..that clue is almost totally useless .. unless you know how ...!

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would be great if that's what he was talking about . have been out there a few dozen times and there are dozens of places that fit that clue .. but only correct location ..the clue dose have a hidden meaning but your never going to guess what that is without knowing the location he was talking about when he gives that clue in detail ...and if you knew the correct location when he made that clue you would never find the mine with that clue .. its foolish to think anyone could ... it's one the reason the clues fit so many different locations
No, by itself won't get u there. More will come. We will go off both camps clues at different times to narrow it down. Just not at this time. It does count out some mines like the pit mine. Also would say 90% of dutch hunters would agree on this pic as the area where the LDM is located and have searched. I'm just doing the simple basics that all can easily understand to start. This will be a walk through to the most logical place it could be. Waltz clues that for the most can agree are real. We can make it fun. What next clue that you believe is true, BB. We will take that clue and build on it for others to follow. We will start there on a dif thread. .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found the mine in 2006 and locating the mine from the clues is not going to work .. Waltz only made one map that i know of and it had nothing to do with finding the mine ...you want the best clue go out to the mountains and climb up to the highest peak you can safely ,then take a good look around you .. that's what i am talking about ...never panic . never fear to the point of trying to run anywhere out there . hikers hike trails for a reason . they want to believe they could have found the mine on the fact they were out there in the mountains ,that's just not true .the trails were not there and the mine is not on any trail ...and there was almost nothing with given names when waltz gave his clues ....that is the best clue to start with ... understand the spirit of those mountains first ..know your limits ,don't guess and don't go looking for a needle in a haystack .it can take a life time and you will end up no closer then you were when you started ...get a trail guide and have some idea of where you are before you find out your just another person that got themselves lost out there ...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found the mine in 2006 and locating the mine from the clues is not going to work .. Waltz only made one map that i know of and it had nothing to do with finding the mine ...you want the best clue go out to the mountains and climb up to the highest peak you can safely ,then take a good look around you .. that's what i am talking about ...never panic . never fear to the point of trying to run anywhere out there . hikers hike trails for a reason . they want to believe they could have found the mine on the fact they were out there in the mountains ,that's just not true .the trails were not there and the mine is not on any trail ...and there was almost nothing with given names when waltz gave his clues ....that is the best clue to start with ... understand the spirit of those mountains first ..know your limits ,don't guess and don't go looking for a needle in a haystack .it can take a life time and you will end up no closer then you were when you started ...get a trail guide and have some idea of where you are before you find out your just another person that got themselves lost out there ...
I agree going it is not to be taken lightly. I barely got out my last time, was a week early for water. Hauling it killed my back and am still not right. But that isn't what this is about. It's about talking about the LDM. So entertain me on a clue. Or you aren't adding to what I'm going to show others. Thought u would be good game for this, I'm not talking bout u finding it or me or anyone finding what they found. I'm just walking though clues that most can take as real and narrowing down the place where it could or should be. Hell I can show where it is on the h/p map. I'm not tho. I'm going of waltz clues first.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck with that .it took me 52 years and i was not looking for it when i found it ...finding the mine has nothing to do with the legend ...a well known Dutch hunter told me the other day ... let the legend live ... ... so some people don't want it found ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread