CLUES TO THE LOST DUTCMAN MINE

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell me what you are trying to get done, and I should be able to guide you there.

Mike

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I finally found it!

Jacob Waltz last known location of his fabled mine just before he went in during a storm! How he landed that huge plane over his mine is anybody's guess! I think he was pulling our leg though, he landed that plane in the Estrella range throwing us all off the trail for so long.
Great landing Captain Waltz!

View attachment 1247719
The fabled last known location of Jacob Waltz's
LDM

(click on link above)​

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coffee Flat/Picacho Butte

I was just messing around on GE trying to find a view of weavers needle that looked like the Waltz doodle reversed. So I drew a line from there, then tried to get a view of 4 peaks and drew a line. They merged up on Picacho Butte, where in T.E. Glovers book Treasure Tails, on pg. 287 it states that some cowboy named Robles saw Waltz climbing up there. And gold was found there in the water course. Also in the clues part of the book Waltz said he could see a peak with a hole in it to the south, another peak to the west and a higher mnt. to the east. This is pretty close to the Wagonners storie? Closer to Florence too. So if Waltz knew where the gold was, why would he be wasting his time climbing up there? Also if you overlay the stone maps the arrow on the knife points to weavers but it`s kind of like a caricature drawing. By the way that`s great book for $20 coffee flat.jpg

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just messing around on GE trying to find a view of weavers needle that looked like the Waltz doodle reversed. So I drew a line from there, then tried to get a view of 4 peaks and drew a line. They merged up on Picacho Butte, where in T.E. Glovers book Treasure Tails, on pg. 287 it states that some cowboy named Robles saw Waltz climbing up there. And gold was found there in the water course. Also in the clues part of the book Waltz said he could see a peak with a hole in it to the south, another peak to the west and a higher mnt. to the east. This is pretty close to the Wagonners storie? Closer to Florence too. So if Waltz knew where the gold was, why would he be wasting his time climbing up there? Also if you overlay the stone maps the arrow on the knife points to weavers but it`s kind of like a caricature drawing. By the way that`s great book for $20 View attachment 1568692

Nice work, Chuck. It's always interesting to see how people put the clues together, IMO this is the only way anyone is ever going to find the LDM unless it's shown to them by someone who already knows where it is. And yes that is a great book, the best ever in my opinion. I would have paid 20 bucks just for the end notes for each chapter.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've hiked all those mountains and ranges out there and found some pretty wild things but a lot of people don't believe in codes or signs left for others so I will not say anything else :)

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen things that stuck out to me to later find that the same things were mentioned as clues or directions. You get that OMG I saw that, I must be close; feeling.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ink,
I don't want to post on your last thread, don't know if I'll get in trouble.
It's not that Jacob gave gullible clues, it's because through the years the clues has been corrupted. It's hard to know for sure which ones are real.
If you have read the posts on Tnet, you would see everybody has their own opinion on what's the right clues. (I know I'm right).

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you figure out the H/p map u will find the ldm. simple as that. Btw how is the weather down there at the end of april . Thinking about a quick trip.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooch,

This is gold ore that Kraig Roberts was showing. Believe he claimed it came from the Superstitions:

Greg said he panned out a little gold from this hole:

This is Kochera ore, and is said to contain some gold. believe you can see it if you blow up the picture:

The ore in this ring was claimed to be LDM, from the Superstitions:

There are other pictures, but not for publication.........

Gray-haired Joe :)

Joe

You can recognize how the ore in the ring is the second from the left piece of ore in Matthew's picture . Just saying .

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
supposedly someone brought in some wire gold from the supers but didnt address the location even though the country side has been scoured, and perhaps it was way up fish creek then others think or thought, and perhaps in an area closer to proximity than others thought and over looked... if I had a mine on my deathbed, I sure the heck wouldnt tell anyone the location... would you? you go through all the trouble of finding it and give it away so easily?! perhaps you might look in the wilderness since all around the needle and the outer lying areas have been covered. I dont say much on here because people are quick to ram one down your throat and supposed know it alls, scuse me if I stepped on your toes, you know who you are...know it all from read some book, mr know it all is still looking and no thats no it. adios for now :)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, that's right. I had my ring made from gold from the LDM. :laughing7: Go ahead, prove me wrong! :skullflag:

Attachments

• Ring3.jpg
    Ring3.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Ring1.jpg
    Ring1.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 118
  • ring10.jpg
    ring10.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 112
  • ring11.jpg
    ring11.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 114

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Erwin Ruth told the clue " Mine is on a little knob about 50 feet high at the very end of a peninsula. On this hill is a pile of rocksabout 10 feet away from the opening " (Erwin Ruth to Richard Peck) , he was talking about what his father was looking for ?
If so , then here is a new twist in the LDM and Adolph Ruth saga . From what I know , this mine is a rich gold mine but not the LDM .
Is one of the richest Peralta's gold mines in the Superstitions .

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's right. I had my ring made from gold from the LDM. :laughing7: Go ahead, prove me wrong! :skullflag:

That's easy Terry. In fact, your photos are proof enough.
Or do we have to totally ignore the description of the LDM as a hard rock mine ?
Even buckets of placer gold, no matter where you find it, can't change that.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some things which we have to take in consideration , are the trails . The most trails that exist today in the Superstitions , and i don't mean the cow trails , were sometime in the past , miners trails . And were not only trails which used the miners to enter and get out the mountains , but were used to reach and work the mines . So , we have to imagine how the most mines are located along and close the trails , sometimes few feet afar .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another LDM clue taken from Edgar Cayce naration concerning the LDM site :

....." GC: (Gertrude Cayce) You will have before you [ 3638 ] present in this room, and his enquiring mind, together with the << gold mine>> discovered by Pedro Peralta and later worked by Jacob Walz know as "The << Dutchman>> ," in Pinal County, in the central portion of the State of Arizona. " .....

If would been otherwise , wouldn't " see " EC this clue ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread