Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this after buying some ground beef today.
20220623_175016.jpg

Always check, it may just pay for your groceries. :laughing7:
20220623_182736.jpg

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
UnderMiner

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My syntax is weird there kinda makes underminer sound like an organ harvester...whooopsies
Gonna start a new reality TV show called Organ Wars. It's like Storage Wars but it follows groups of people who abduct and murder people off the streets for their organs - all while a narrator calmly explains the scenes as they play out, and the prices involved. "Looks like Dave has found that type O positive liver for James our wealthy serrosis patient - that's $150,000 right there!" *comical cash register bell sounds*

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
UnderMiner

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know where you shop... or how many "groceries" you buy... but that wouldn't even pay the tax... heh

Your groceries must consist of a candy bar and an energy drink. :P
An energy drink? Those are like $3 a can, way too expensive for my tastes. I stick to drinking water, it falls from the sky for free. (Don't you find it funny that alot of people pay a premium for 'fancy water' in bottles? Think I'll start a buisness simply bottling the run off from my gutters and call it something hip like R4iN, advertised as completely natural, bird droppings and all for extra minerals - $10 per 8oz bottle, and the bottle is shaped like a rain drop)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An energy drink? Those are like $3 a can, way too expensive for my tastes. I stick to drinking water, it falls from the sky for free. (Don't you find it funny that alot of people pay a premium for 'fancy water' in bottles? Think I'll start a buisness simply bottling the run off from my gutters and call it something hip like R4iN, advertised as completely natural, bird droppings and all for extra minerals - $10 per 8oz bottle, and the bottle is shaped like a rain drop)
" Enhanced with asphalt roof shingle granules "

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gonna start a new reality TV show called Organ Wars. It's like Storage Wars but it follows groups of people who abduct and murder people off the streets for their organs - all while a narrator calmly explains the scenes as they play out, and the prices involved. "Looks like Dave has found that type O positive liver for James our wealthy serrosis patient - that's $150,000 right there!" *comical cash register bell sounds*

Then Daryl would have to chime in with something to the extent that he found three kidneys and some grey matter so they better compare assets before Brandon teaches Dave a lesson in manners, 'yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup'

Last edited:

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
already been done called Perrier

Reactions: ARC

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My local coin star is out of order! And, it is way too hot to go dirt fishing!

Reactions: ARC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread