Coinstar gave it up again

OtakuDude

Apr 16, 2007
Monee, IL
It had been a while since I've been to Walmart so I decided to check out the Coinstar machine while I was there this past weekend. Luckily today was the day as the tray was just about overflowing with coins. Imagine my eyes when I saw all this silver (or silverish) just waiting for me. I didn't want to attract attention so I just scooped it up, dumped it in my pocket and walked away.

Later I counted what I had and it came to 23 nickles and 12 dimes. Unfortunately nothing was old and none were grimed up so I have no idea why they weren't accepted by the machine. I know it's not a lot in value but it definitely beats digging them out of the ground one coin at a time. lol

Attachments

• coinstar coins.jpg
    coinstar coins.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 52

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It had been a while since I've been to Walmart so I decided to check out the Coinstar machine while I was there this past weekend. Luckily today was the day as the tray was just about overflowing with coins. Imagine my eyes when I saw all this silver (or silverish) just waiting for me. I didn't want to attract attention so I just scooped it up, dumped it in my pocket and walked away.

Later I counted what I had and it came to 23 nickles and 12 dimes. Unfortunately nothing was old and none were grimed up so I have no idea why they weren't accepted by the machine. I know it's not a lot in value but it definitely beats digging them out of the ground one coin at a time. lol
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, and I feel lucky to find anything in the Coinstars here on the Treasure Coast .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread