Coinstar silver....again!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a very bad year detecting,....... having purchased a building to move our Grooming Salon to, from our leased location I have only been out a handful of times this year. Renovations are extensive!!! Thank goodness for the Coinstar at our local Krogers. Scored a 1943 quarter last month, and this 1964 Rosie yesterday!!...:headbang: Along with some sticky lincolons and the usual Canadian change. 103_9282.JPG

Attachments

• 103_9279.JPG
    103_9279.JPG
    500.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

CTXAgGetter

Mar 2, 2019
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Minelab Equinox
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go! Just to extend your possible finds, I thought I'd offer up a tip I have learned lately. Check the reject slot on any video game, claw machine, etc., in the vicinity of the coinstar box. Kids apparently will try to deposit anything they find from the coinstar reject into any machine they want to play. I've gotten 2 silver dimes and a wheatie recently (all different times) from the claw machine that sits by my local coinstar in the past 6 months!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go! Just to extend your possible finds, I thought I'd offer up a tip I have learned lately. Check the reject slot on any video game, claw machine, etc., in the vicinity of the coinstar box. Kids apparently will try to deposit anything they find from the coinstar reject into any machine they want to play. I've gotten 2 silver dimes and a wheatie recently (all different times) from the claw machine that sits by my local coinstar in the past 6 months!

Wow great tip.....never thought of those

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread