cold day detecting

Kype

Mar 4, 2019
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tejon/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hit my local park where i found some silvers. found more bullets and clad. i did find my first quarter so thats a plus. im learning alittle more on my AT pro each time i take it out. today i finally used the pro mode instead of standard mode. i was happy to find some coins in pro mode(i must be learning) was really cold in the middle of a field with the wind blowing.
KIMG0387.JPG

Upvote 13

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds and continued good luck with the new detector.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There,s a guy on youtube,metal detecting east Texas with Kevin,who used to use the AT pro exclusively.He never hunted in anything but pro 0.He always did well in parks,tot lots,sports fields,old home places and the like.He,s since gone to a nox 600.Watch some of his older vids with the AT pro,they,re very informative.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hit my local park where i found some silvers. found more bullets and clad. i did find my first quarter so thats a plus. im learning alittle more on my AT pro each time i take it out. today i finally used the pro mode instead of standard mode. i was happy to find some coins in pro mode(i must be learning) was really cold in the middle of a field with the wind blowing.
View attachment 1997564
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread