collectible coins on some HSN type channel

OP
OP
chinman

chinman

Jan 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
no, it's for the new quarters, some of which aren't out yet, but they'll ship them to you every year for like 10 years.

Channel 243 on DTV

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah and in ten years they'll sell you them in capsules, which are in a case, which include both P and D, which includes gold covered ones, and all for the low low price of $99. But hurry up and order these are rare.

I guess they think we don't know how to go down to the bank.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show people will buy anything, put some nice bells, whistles, lights and by all means I saw it on TV so it must be true

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
those coin shows on tv are fun to watch but i refuse to pay the inflated prices. back when i had dish tv i could watch a coin show every night. my favorite was ol john binns. wonder if he is still around. also liked robert chambers. learned alot about coins but i never bought anything from them. if i saw something i liked i would usually purchase it for a lot less at either coast to coast coins or diamond state coins.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG I saw that show this weekend. I was laughing so hard when I realized you'd posted this. I'm convinced if you give me a couple of hours, I could have you saving a million bucks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions