Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dear Friends;
At the ripe old age of 59 I am attempting a web site with pictures of colorado ore. This ore is all from last year. I don't even know how to text, so this has been frusrtrating. It loads slow because I got the megapixels to high. I have some ore pictures from Sydney Moons Lost Cherry creek mine area. I have main vain cripple creek ore to upload yet. I'm still working on the copper, but I need advice. Thank you. www.wildboulderbill.com

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checked it out Bill and pretty cool. Hope you get more posted up. I carry too and not because I believe I'll drop a bear or lion at 30 yards with a hip shot, but because that Vaquero .45 will make a real loud noise and scare that rascal off. Good advice you gave on that.

OP
OP
W

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Posted pictures at the site under copper that we found in a vien this week at Texas Creek www.wildboulderbill.com

Attachments

• Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 964
OP
OP
W

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm posting scope views because I have not found a camera that presents the ore as the eye sees it. Okay I heard you cripple creek.

Attachments

• cripple creek gold tn_tn.jpg
    cripple creek gold tn_tn.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,659
OP
OP
W

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My apologies colorado. We had some of TN fiends in photography section look at the wire gold. We were not able to bring it out so that it was presentable. I had really hoped to show you some of Cripple creek wire gold. They are single little strands of hair like pieces jutting up out of the rock. Very Beautiful. My microscope is a hundred dollar cheapie. My biggest investment was the three hundred dollar camera. My software was free. I hoped to present the beauty of this ore as artistic work of someone greater.
Oh well I never worried about what I can't do , I've always worried about what I can do. We'll post what we can hopefully it is better than nothing. Now if anyone wants to convice Amscope to give me one of their 3.5 - 90x trinoculiars for advertising that would work too. Ha Ha Ha

WBB

3xflyfisher

Nov 1, 2005
In my RV, where ever it may stop!
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,

What a cool project. I am trying to collect gold specimens from all of the mining Districts in CO. Its tough now due to the price of gold!

Regards,
3xflyfisher

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread