Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Colorado Sheriff Savages Obama ‘Fear & Grandstanding’ To Push Gun Control

Accuses President of “legislatively carpet bomb law-abiding citizens”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 4, 2013

Responding to Barack Obama’s visit to Colorado yesterday, during which he pushed for new gun control laws, Elbert County Sheriff Shayne Heap slammed the President for politically exploiting recent tragedies by using “fear” and “grandstanding”.

More than a dozen Colorado sheriffs held a press conference yesterday in opposition to newly passed laws in the state that prohibit the sale of magazines which hold more than 15 bullets, in addition to mandating background checks for all private gun sales.

In a YouTube video, Heap said the new laws bordered on “legislative abuse” and only served to punish law-abiding citizens, adding that Obama flew in from DC, a city which has one of the highest per capita murder rates in the country.

“His domestic policy has been to legislatively carpet bomb law-abiding citizens with excessive restrictions,” said Heap, adding that Obama had engaged in a “broad legislative attack on constitutional rights,” concentrating on border security between Pakistan and Afghanistan while ignoring the flow of illegal guns coming across the US border.

“Why aren’t our children and our border defended, why won’t he treat us at least as well as he treats foreign countries,” asked Heap, accusing Obama of leveraging tragedy to enact extreme legislation.

Heap compared Obama’s grandstanding to that shown by George W. Bush when he donned a flight suit and declared “mission accomplished” in Iraq, while urging him to address the deeper problem of violence in society.

Heap also savaged his own state’s legislature, noting that while they were increasing restrictions on innocent citizens, they were working to abolish the death penalty and therefore save the life of Aurora killer James Holmes.

“Anyone who dares challenge the present extreme political environment is maligned and demonized – even so we must speak out,” said Heap, calling for laws that address criminals and not law-abiding gun owners.

“As long as we have a culture of violence in our country, people will find ways to commit atrocities, we should not rest until we’ve addressed this culture of violence rather than just the instruments that they choose to use,” added the Sheriff, rejecting “grandstanding” and “unenforceable laws that promote social agendas.”

Heap concluded by urging Obama to “quit using fear and legislative grandstanding to enact more regulations that only serve to punish honest citizens.”

A plethora of different sheriffs and other law enforcement officials from across the country have gone public in defense of the Second Amendment since the Obama administration launched its gun control agenda in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A lawman with a conscience and willing to express the facts in a coherent manner. Beautiful video!!!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Though some may sit around and throw jabs, the point is he is a man fulfilling his oath.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
That is a very racist thing to say. If I were to say the opposite, then what outrage would there be? And what basis do you have for your "theory"? What rational have you to spew such broad statements? Are you stirring the pot, or smoking the pot? What engineer drew up the plans for your though process? And why pipe in now? You must have some reason, some goal, some agenda to your bigotry. Let us hear what great wisdom that has been bestowed upon you, so we may be able to see the folly of our ways.

2+2=5

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep all racist comments off the forums...

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll correct it then:
Average American asks LinkHylian, "Do you think me not liking Obama makes me look fat?"
LinkHylian replies, "Well you certainly aren't carry-on."

Someday I will take ALL your guns, melt them down, and build homes and shelters for everyone.
Sorry for the "racism" stuff earlier, sometimes I accidentaly spell racist as t-r-u-t-h.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very racist thing to say. If I were to say the opposite, then what outrage would there be? And what basis do you have for your "theory"? What rational have you to spew such broad statements? Are you stirring the pot, or smoking the pot? What engineer drew up the plans for your though process? And why pipe in now? You must have some reason, some goal, some agenda to your bigotry. Let us hear what great wisdom that has been bestowed upon you, so we may be able to see the folly of our ways

2+2=5

What I must have missed something???????????????

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll correct it then:
Average American asks LinkHylian, "Do you think me not liking Obama makes me look fat?"

Someday I will take ALL your guns, melt them down, and build homes and shelters for everyone.
Sorry for the "racism" stuff earlier, sometimes I accidentaly spell racist as t-r-u-t-h.

Oh yeah and we can't have truth no more....remember that is one of the outlawed 10 Commandments!!!!

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah I was being a little too strong with my wording. I had a thread get deleted.
The word "racist" to me is so strange. With my job, as a Corrections Officer, 74% of our current offenders in this particular prison are white. So if I were to say to some random Joe, "yeah we've got mostly white guys in there" he'd probably see it as "racist" yet I'm simply talking rationally.
Just like down south, if I were to say, "yeah it's almost all black guys in their prison" people would FLIP. Yet if they saw the numbers, ratios and percentages on paper then they'd say/think otherwise.
WANT YOUR MIND BLOWN ABOUT PRISON POPULATIONS OF WA STATE?
Prisons - Locations
WANT IT BLOWN AGAIN?
http://www.doc.wa.gov/aboutdoc/docs/msFactCard_008.pdf
HAD ENOUGH? HOW BOUT HOW MUCH THEY'VE COST FROM 10' THRU 12'???
http://www.doc.wa.gov/aboutdoc/docs/CostperOffenderFY2010-FY2012.pdf

Anybody's eyes opened yet or do I need to explain how the facilitys' put Gold's Gym to shame?
Oh and this is all Public Info btw, just in case any weirdos were thinking I was breakin' da law posting this stuff.
What I must have missed something???????????????

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And do you folks think that it is something genetic with the races that creates this or maybe something to do with socio/economic background?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll correct it then:

Your comment was racist so it was deleted. Comment had nothing to do with prison population and racist comments work both directions....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Excellent video RJC,makes so much sense but then again when has sense ever entered into what the current administration is doing?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's keep it on topic please.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JSpinner

Feb 16, 2013
Northwest - Idaho
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate these posts because they keep us informed as to what is really going on.....since our 'news media' have been bought & bribed into hiding truth.
I salute all the brave souls who verbally speak out and make their stand against the 'treasonous' in power, over the populations. I believe there are MILLIONS who are silent, but DO stand behind constitution and those speaking out against this obvious unconstitutional push to destroy and redesign who we are.
As far as I see it, ALL officials serving the citizens, who do not support our constitution and seek to infringe upon our constitutional rights are treading upon treason. They are in violation of their oaths to uphold our constitution, and should be ALL HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS TRAITORS in a court of law. I don't see it any other way. You either are for our constitution and our values, or you are not.
There is no 'sitting on the fence' here. There is no minimizing, or twisting, of what our CONSTITUTION says, no debate of what it means. HANDS OFF OUR CONSTITUTION....you're either for it or against it. If you don't like it....PLEASE LEAVE! The People should have the right to banish, expel, the anti-American, anti-constitutional dividers from the nation! Maybe THEN...with patriotism and love of country.... when we rid ourselves of all the contentious, h ateful dividers and plundering leaches, we can live in peace without all the strife! Kick 'em O-U-T! Let them find nations elsewhere which suit them better, if they can find one. LEAVE OURS ALONE!
That's how I feel, as do tens of millions other Americans do, too.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess my last post was considered rascist too? Or just too much off topic? It definitely had something to do with prison pops. The truth is the truth no matter how you spell it or how much you try to cover it up (or delete it in this case).

I think Sir Robert Giffen (a well known statistician of his time) said it best in his "Essays in Finance" (vol ii pg.393) well over a century ago...

"No one can contemplate the present condition of the masses of the people without desiring something like a revolution for the better."

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And do you folks think that it is something genetic with the races that creates this or maybe something to do with socio/economic background?
The latter of course, if your talking about prison pops. The only thing I was referring to earlier was the unethical methods used to designate a state prisoner by race as it's done in this state (and others too probably). I spoke an undeniable truth, that's it nothing more. I thought my comments were mild, but I guess they weren't PC enough for this place.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The latter of course, if your talking about prison pops. The only thing I was referring to earlier was the unethical methods used to designate a state prisoner by race as it's done in this state (and others too probably). I spoke an undeniable truth, that's it nothing more. I thought my comments were mild, but I guess they weren't PC enough for this place.

Understood. I also liked how the liberal media called Zimmerman a "white Hispanic" in the treyvon case. Just had to have the black - white conflict.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions