Colorado springs

Melbeta

May 10, 2010
She means MD (metal detecting). Yes, I would like to go metal detecting. I have been pretty busy working on my property this spring and summer, and with the advent of Sept and Oct, I will be wanting to get out and do some detecting. Do you have any special places in mind?
Melbeta

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along the creek. Some old Parks. Any ideas?

I'm just starting to get into MD in the springs. hit me up and we can go from there!

mm60

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested in meeting new friends in metal detecting in Colorado Springs area. I have had my detector for two years now and have had some luck. Basically thoug time on myh I am a beginner. My other interests are fishing and guitar instruction. I worked as band leader, and engineer in my recording studio for the Flying W Ranch for 13 years before it burned. I currently teach guitar in the area. I have been a professional entertainer for many years and have performed at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC, and Carnegie Hall in NYC. I also produce two weekly radio shows for KCEG AM780. As for fishing I am just now recovering from a bad car accident couple of years ago so haven't done alot of fishing lately. But I have lots of time on my hands now and will get back into it soon. My detector is not a cheap one but not the most expensive one either. I do have a pinpointer as well. So if anyone might be interested in working with kind of a beginner give me a shout at [email protected] and we can go from there. Thanks!

daringto

Dec 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes , I go MD as often as I can would like to meet others interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread