Compartment ring and a button?

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again,

Not sure if this is a button or what... And can anyone tell me anything about this ring?

Thanks in advance.
20140201_171213.jpg 20140201_172346.jpg 20140201_170847.jpg

OP
OP
-=METAL=-

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats exactly what it is, golden west fatted fowl poultry pin. Thank you :laughing7:

Upvote 0

buttonz

Feb 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, 1st post. Wasn't sure I'd find objects here within my area of interest. Surprise, I have a Swifts lapel stud.
Great catch, and photo GpSnoopy.

The ring is out of my area, but is possibly a sweetheart compartment ring? once held a photo? any markings? perhaps held a compass?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
-=METAL=-

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, 1st post. Wasn't sure I'd find objects here within my area of interest. Surprise, I have a Swifts lapel stud.
Great catch, and photo GpSnoopy.

The ring is out of my area, but is possibly a sweetheart compartment ring? once held a photo? any markings? perhaps held a compass?

Hey buttonz, no markings that I can see, its in pretty rough shape... any idea as to the age? And thank s to all who replied, much appreciated

Upvote 0

Ammietuar

Sep 18, 2005
Suffolk UK
Detector(s) used
MXT/PI Pro/Garrett GS
Its hard to tell from the pics about the depth of the compartment on the ring, but if its deep I'd say that it may be a poison ring imagesLVZSXQC3.jpg
If it is shallow probably a locket ring, the other pic isn't loading, so you'll have to google it. Its an interesting ring either way.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread