fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered 372 copies of the magazine for about $14.00. If the link is not allowed just do an ebay search for The Confederate Veteran magazine. They also have many state history books on USB and CD/DVD. I have Ga., Pa. and Va. with Md. on the way.

Upvote 6

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good reading. Congrat's.

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just did the same, thanks for the info....
I was a little surprised by the shape of the USB drive for the other books I bought when I got them but they worked fine.

BRC

Jun 24, 2011
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Sand Shark, At-Max, EquInox 800, Deus 2..
I was a little surprised by the shape of the USB drive for the other books I bought when I got them but they worked fine.

Ill be sure to copy em to my hard drive when it arrives between July 19th and the 23rd !

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine today. I also have 76 history books from Maryland, 259 from Virginia, 207 from Pennsylvania and 118 from Georgia. All of them fit in the palm of my hand!

BRC

Jun 24, 2011
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Sand Shark, At-Max, EquInox 800, Deus 2..
Did you get them yet?
Yep, got it on my birthday, July 19th...I immediately copied it to my DropBox, and put the thumbdrive in a safe place..Thank-You very much...More than I can read in a lifetime, but what I have read so far is great stuff and searchable...Thanks again !!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ordered mine along with the Virginia USB, can hardly wait! Thanks for sharing:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread