Copse Field Game Strip Day 2 + Random Game Strip - ROMAN SILVER...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took us 2.5 hours to complete the L shaped Game Strip by the Copse. This is the best we could hope for, my first find was the Roman Silver so the deep plough did its thing. We also had 5 scrappies & Cru'dad got a nice complete Child's Roman Fibula (with spring but recently lost it's pin). He also got a Livery Button we need.
Denarius of Faustina Senior AD147

After lunch we stayed on the same farm but took a gamble on a long Game Strip that we have done once before but found very little. The hope was the deep plough might save us again. Wasn't to be; only a bit of Roman Catch-plate from a Fibula, Gun part, modern coins. This area took 1 hour 45 mins, so as we were passing a nearby Roman Site under Winter Wheat I popped out for 15 mins & did the edge & 1 tyre track - got 1 scrappy. (6 for the 4.5 hours)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Upvote 16

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Denarius for the collection....Always love to see one of the girls popping up! :thumbsup:

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done Cru'fam as always. You two never disappoint.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took us 2.5 hours to complete the L shaped Game Strip by the Copse. This is the best we could hope for, my first find was the Roman Silver so the deep plough did its thing. We also had 5 scrappies & Cru'dad got a nice complete Child's Roman Fibula (with spring but recently lost it's pin). He also got a Livery Button we need.
Denarius of Faustina Senior AD147

After lunch we stayed on the same farm but took a gamble on a long Game Strip that we have done once before but found very little. The hope was the deep plough might save us again. Wasn't to be; only a bit of Roman Catch-plate from a Fibula, Gun part, modern coins. This area took 1 hour 45 mins, so as we were passing a nearby Roman Site under Winter Wheat I popped out for 15 mins & did the edge & 1 tyre track - got 1 scrappy. (6 for the 4.5 hours)

View attachment 2021615 View attachment 2021616 View attachment 2021619 View attachment 2021620 View attachment 2021622 View attachment 2021623
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions