Cornwall Tim Miners and the Money Pit

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Same here. My evidence and facts will be submitted at the trial also.
But, ECS and others enjoy your status quo until the status quo changes against you and it will very soon...
How many years have you and others presented the same fantasy facts with the claim that "evidence and facts" will be submitted soon?
5Years? 10years?
Long past time to present "evidence and facts" to support these fantasy fringe history fabrications, prove by its absence of not existing.
So far the real hard documented "evidence and facts" presented by the "trial" of public opinion on these TN threads has disproved all the fabricated history and its charlatan purveyors.

"Those who chase pseudo-history and fairy-tale legends are still searching...and have yet to find any proof, let alone treasure"
-DaveVanP, May 31,2021
"NUFF SAID!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Tin Mine Cornwall,

As someone like yourself who I believe comes from Cornwall... would you have any insight as to how the 18th Century Tin Miners made their tunnels under the ocean floor?

Possibly the size, support used, wood used...I am interested in what some have claimed to be "Hemlock Wood" found in claimed tunnels...I believe this may have been used to prevent Shipworms or Toledo Worms infestation.

attachment.php

Any other information would be of great support...I believe by next Season 9...The Crew will be finding these Tunnels you have suggested!

Pip Pip Cheerio...Robot

Having a current barn and prior picnic table made of locally harvested hemlock I can state the the lack of resin or pitch in hemlock make it VERY attractive to the various land dwelling ants, boring beatles and carpenter bees. Very, very much so. It's also pretty poor in rot resistance and wouldn't last long underground. Makes great sills and joists, however. If kept dry and above ground.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having a current barn and prior picnic table made of locally harvested hemlock I can state the the lack of resin or pitch in hemlock make it VERY attractive to the various land dwelling ants, boring beatles and carpenter bees. Very, very much so. It's also pretty poor in rot resistance and wouldn't last long underground. Makes great sills and joists, however. If kept dry and above ground.

Actual knowledge and experience debunks fiction yet again...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread