Cornwall Tim Miners and the Money Pit

May 28, 2021
Falmouth / Cornwall
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was found in Carharrack in Cornwall and reminds me off the lead cross found on oak island . Cornwall had about 2000 Tin mines and Cornwall tin miners went all over the world to mine . Did they build the secret tunnels around the money pit ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 100

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was found in Carharrack in Cornwall and reminds me off the lead cross found on oak island . Cornwall had about 2000 Tin mines and Cornwall tin miners went all over the world to mine . Did they build the secret tunnels around the money pit ?

Yes but even earlier than you might imagine around the 6th Century.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No, they did not....a fictional tale created by some here. The laginas produced replica of a common design is what was "found" on hoax island....

There was never a money pit and cornish miners and templars never crossed the Atlantic....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st time poster with interesting name.....probably a typical hoax promoter hiding undercover...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

What tunnels? Only ones I have heard about are attributed to after-the-legend treasure hunters in the 19th/20th century. In 1802 the Onslow Company tried to tunnel in from beside/below and started the decimation of the area. The Truro Company also tried a tunnel (unsuccessfully) in 1849.

Or are they still secret?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes but even earlier than you might imagine around the 6th Century.

"There were 70,000 or more Welsh came to this continent in AD574 aboard 700 ships. Now that is a fact.
They had cities and fortifications all over what is now America. They built over 100,000 burial mounds...
Their kingdom spread from Nova Scotia to Florida and Texas and out west to Arizona and Montana. Now this is a fact".
-Franklin November 18, 2020

There is NO evidence outside of the alternative pseudo history books of charlatan historians Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett that the Welsh ever voyaged to America in 700 ships in the 6th century. NONE!
The Welsh as well as other 6th century nationalities did not possess ships capable of an Atlantic voyage, and the burial mounds in North America were constructed by the original Native Americans, NOT by the Welsh.
If one can not produce hard documented fact supported proof of this 574AD voyage, this false nonsense history needs to end

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello... Tin Mine Cornwall...And Welcome To The Show!

I believe you are on to something with the similarities of Irish Crosses and the Catholic Crosses of the Cornish Tin Miners across the Celtic Sea... in Cornwall, and the Cross found on Oak Island.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Both have crosses with outstretched arms.

These Miners worked for the British Royal Navy who my Theory names as the Original Depositors.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cross Irish.jpg
    Cross Irish.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Cross Irish - Tulsk Priory 003s.jpg
    Cross Irish - Tulsk Priory 003s.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 407
  • Cross Irish - kilbroney.jpg
    Cross Irish - kilbroney.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Cross Oak Island.jpg
    Cross Oak Island.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting that there is actually a gap in the North American mound sites from around 400 AD to 1,000 AD. Most of the large ones were from the late Mississippian Period (1,000 AD to 1,700 AD).

https://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/mounds/builders.htm

During the last 100 years, extensive archaeological research has changed our understanding of the mounds. They are no longer viewed as isolated monuments created by a mysterious race. Instead, the mounds of North America have been proven to be constructions by Native American peoples for a variety of purposes. Today, some tribes, like the Mississippi Band of Choctaw, view these mounds as central places tying their communities to their ancestral lands. Similar to other ancient cities throughout the world, Native North Americans venerate their ties to history through the places they built.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...t-midwests-mysterious-mound-cities-180968246/

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe you are on to something with the similarities of Irish Crosses and the Catholic Crosses of the Cornish Tin Miners across the Celtic Sea... in Cornwall, and the Cross found on Oak Island.

Yes. The shape of a cross seems to be cross-shaped through a variety of cultures and historical periods. Remarkable insight. Interestingly and relevant to that, most crucifixes seem to depict a human form on the cross.

Whatever could be at the root of that choice?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"There were 7,000 or more Welsh came to this continent in AD574 aboard 700 ships. Now that is a fact.
They had cities and fortifications all over what is now America. They built over 100,000 burial mounds...
Their kingdom spread from Nova Scotia to Florida and Texas and out west to Arizona and Montana. Now this is a fact".
-Franklin November 18, 2020

There is NO evidence outside of the alternative pseudo history books of charlatan historians Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett that the Welsh ever voyaged to America in 700 ships in the 6th century. NONE!
The Welsh as well as other 6th century nationalities did not possess ships capable of an Atlantic voyage, and the burial mounds in North America were constructed by the original Native Americans, NOT by the Welsh.
If one can not produce hard documented fact supported proof of this 574AD voyage, this false nonsense history needs to end

Wrong again ECS. I said 70,000 or more since their ships could carry 125 people. On 700 ships that would be 87,500 but I took some away for cargo and belongings.

I will still prove you wrong even more in the future hang in there.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully with real evidence and not from those history hacks like Muir, Halpren, Wilson & Blackett, Pennington, etc you continue to base these unproven claim of "this is fact".
I corrected your quote, Franklin, adding that extra zero I left off.

Now, please inform us on what type of vessel these 700 ships were that existed in the 6th century deployed by the Welsh, or did Wilson & Blackett forget to mention that while presenting English church wall paintings depicting the Martyrdom of St Edmund was King Arthur being killed by Native Americans in Kentucky.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will still prove you wrong even more in the future hang in there.
How many times and how many years have you said you will prove me wrong?
Hasn't happened yet, but you HAVE been proven wrong many times over the years.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
These Miners worked for the British Royal Navy who my Theory names as the Original Depositors.
Apophenia runs deep on these threads in those who promote their per theories on an unproven deposit of treasure on Oak Island.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just proved you were wrong 6 hours ago. Join the club.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The persons you refer to have never backed up their frivolous statements with any facts. Their claims to “have found treasure“ are nothing but fiction in an attempt to remain relevant.

They have become a running joke in the treasure hunting community...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I just proved you were wrong 6 hours ago. Join the club.
Because I left off a zero while typing your quote?
That was just a typing error and no where in league with your statement quoted on POST#6 about 700 ships filled with 70,000 6th century Welsh making a voyage to the North American continent.
You have yet to describe these Atlantic crossing vessels of the 6th century Welsh.
Why do avoid answering this basic question if these voyages were, as you claim, "This is fact".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
The alleged Templar cross found on Oak Island actually resembles a key used to turn on a plumber's acetylene tank from the 1950-1960's. Note the square hole to fit the stem and extended "arms" for on and off gripping.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lead figurine the laginas planted.....LOL.......I guess it takes the focus off of the fact that after digging up the entire area for 200 years, no money pit has ever been found proving it’s all fiction.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's see....they travel to a castle in europe and "find" a carving of a man supposedly made by templars using their teeth.....next episode the same figurine is found by gawry. Hmmm....interesting coincidence.

As believable as the fictional tales told here by franklin, robot, and others....

If you don't believe its a plant, you probably believed Dan Blankenship when he said their was a treasure chest and a body at the bottom of 10X.....of course when the cameras went down...nothing....after that Dan even admitted nothing was ever there....

Oak island is a hoax period. The stories of templar's/king arthur/welsh/cornish miners/fill in the blank crossing the Atlantic along with franklin's space/time warp tunnel sending templars to/from Mars are total nonsense...

There's a thread still waiting for any evidence of a treasure on hoax island.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread