Crusty Clad

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2020
Corpus Christi
Detector(s) used
NOX 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anyone have experience with Cors Lab coils? I'm looking at a machine with a Fortune 9.5 x 5.5 but know nothing about this coil brand. The Cors website does not have the machine on its compatibility list but, the machine works flawlessly with this coil far as I can tell.

Thanks for yalls time

OP
OP
Crusty Clad

Crusty Clad

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2020
Corpus Christi
Detector(s) used
NOX 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After speaking with some factory reps, I was told that Cors and NEL are essentially the same with a different label.
Hope this info helps others.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
After speaking with some factory reps, I was told that Cors and NEL are essentially the same with a different label.
Hope this info helps others.
You see you did not need us but it is always better to find your own answers then it stays with ones self better.

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
I have a Cors, Cannon and a Nel Sharpshooter for my very sparky Fisher F70.
Also 3 Fisher factory coils.
The aftermarket coils are just as deep if not deeper, have all the same positive abilities as the factory coils like great target separation and recovery speed, but both are quieter and more stable in all environments thanks to superior shielding.
It is very noticeable, not just a slight thing.
Never thought a different, outside company could spank a factory on making coils for their own products this badly but I have seen it with my own eyes.
I just got a new F5...bought a Sharpshooter for that one too and it also seems to be jaw dropping remarkable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread