Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had decided that the prudent thing to do on a super hot day was to go swishing. Originally was thinking about doing 11 water spots but a wellness check on dear old dad precipitated a stop at a local pizza joint for a slice and Pepsi. The Paw sure gobbled it down liceity split and then we chewed the fat over the firing of the Blue jays coach. We came to the conclusion that it was better and cheaper for the owners to fire Montoya than swap or go a looking for some more pitching. Time will tell.

Once the debate was over I headed to the nearest lake on my list. Mind you it was nothing like swimming with the dolphins down south. This is Canada so I dodged the green geese grease into the water keeping a third eye peeled on the nasty Canada Geese that had over run the place. Limited success but a good omen on the beach as I unearthed a modern Brit copper...corroded and sort of wild like that Boris fellow who just resigned . Good thing about that is that I picked up another 100 pounds today and it was only $162 Canadian. Thinking when I get over there in Sept. Jim and I will eat and drink well!

A few more lakes. A few more coins. A scoop up from one lake did bring a smile to my face. Goofy sort of underwater eyeball type of find. Time was running out, arm was getting stiff, knees knackered and I still had laundry to do..........ZIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...that was Nogo going home to get the chores done before the Hunny Bunny got home. Was too late on that account but bingo on tv was in the cards for her at her mother's...time for a reprieve! While waiting for the dryer went in one of my bookshelves and came across an old digging diary. Forgot about that good deed on the page. And no it is not true....the body does go before the mind!
pem1.jpg
pem2.jpg pem3.jpg

Upvote 8

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had decided that the prudent thing to do on a super hot day was to go swishing. Originally was thinking about doing 11 water spots but a wellness check on dear old dad precipitated a stop at a local pizza joint for a slice and Pepsi. The Paw sure gobbled it down liceity split and then we chewed the fat over the firing of the Blue jays coach. We came to the conclusion that it was better and cheaper for the owners to fire Montoya than swap or go a looking for some more pitching. Time will tell.

Once the debate was over I headed to the nearest lake on my list. Mind you it was nothing like swimming with the dolphins down south. This is Canada so I dodged the green geese grease into the water keeping a third eye peeled on the nasty Canada Geese that had over run the place. Limited success but a good omen on the beach as I unearthed a modern Brit copper...corroded and sort of wild like that Boris fellow who just resigned . Good thing about that is that I picked up another 100 pounds today and it was only $162 Canadian. Thinking when I get over there in Sept. Jim and I will eat and drink well!

A few more lakes. A few more coins. A scoop up from one lake did bring a smile to my face. Goofy sort of underwater eyeball type of find. Time was running out, arm was getting stiff, knees knackered and I still had laundry to do..........ZIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...that was Nogo going home to get the chores done before the Hunny Bunny got home. Was too late on that account but bingo on tv was in the cards for her at her mother's...time for a reprieve! While waiting for the dryer went in one of my bookshelves and came across an old digging diary. Forgot about that good deed on the page. And no it is not true....the body does go before the mind!
View attachment 2036588
View attachment 2036589 View attachment 2036590
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Snow hunt, no less! First I have heard of. Shows versatility, for sure! I put my detector away for the long, Canadian winter and to well after the snow goes and the ground thaws. Digging must be a lot easier in the snow!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day in the water, Congrats!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010