Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was one of those days where it just stayed interesting the whole walk!

Didn't find a whole heck of a lot but fascinatingly different! The weather was hot but a nice breeze and some shadow hopping kept it comfortable.

My first lil surprise was this button.

0806222041a~2.jpg

I did a fourple take on the date!!! I said, "I dug so deep I went back to the future!!"

Then, OTWBTTC, I came across these two rings. Separate but not too far apart. Both of them were very surprising! When I found them and then later while cleaning up.
0806221954a~2.jpg

The big one, sounded off soooo big! A clear 90 signal in all directions! I get to do my happy dance soooooooo infrequently anymore!! I danced across this target from all directions, for a little while. Then....I dug. And all I could say was *WOW*!!
0806221726_HDR~2.jpg

0806221954~2.jpg

To date; this is the largest ring I've ever found! Either this person was *HUGE* or its a silver napkin ring!!

The little ring? Surprised me during clean up. Something I'd never seen before!

2022-08-06-20-59-22.jpg

Some sort of maker's Mark on the left but that thing on the right? Is a tiny diamond! On the INNER surface of the ring!! Anyone familiar with a maker who uses an actual diamond in their mark!?!? :dontknow:

0806221725b~2.jpg

That lil red thing? Is a "rape whistle". Still works and BOY!!! Those things are LOUD!!!! Made my ears ring!!!

All in all? A banner day! .....for me! 😇

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 24

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As always, congrats on your great finds. The diamond on the inner part of the band is very interesting. But, a diamond ANYWHERE is always a welcomed sight.
I found this link that explains a few things that you might find interesting. CHEERS !! J.T.G.
LINK:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Didn't find a whole heck of a lot but fascinatingly different! The weather was hot but a nice breeze and some shadow hopping kept it comfortable.

View attachment 2040303
I did a fourple take on the date!!! I said, "I dug so deep I went back to the future!!"

Then, OTWBTTC, I came across these two rings. Separate but not too far apart. Both of them were very surprising! When I found them and then later while cleaning up.
View attachment 2040304
The big one, sounded off soooo big! A clear 90 signal in all directions! I get to do my happy dance soooooooo infrequently anymore!! I danced across this target from all directions, for a little while. Then....I dug. And all I could say was *WOW*!!
View attachment 2040305
View attachment 2040306
To date; this is the largest ring I've ever found! Either this person was *HUGE* or its a silver napkin ring!!

View attachment 2040307
Some sort of maker's Mark on the left but that thing on the right? Is a tiny diamond! On the INNER surface of the ring!! Anyone familiar with a maker who uses an actual diamond in their mark!?!? :dontknow:

View attachment 2040308

That lil red thing? Is a "rape whistle". Still works and BOY!!! Those things are LOUD!!!! Made my ears ring!!!

Thanks for peeking!
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

CloudKicker0

Jul 16, 2022

View attachment 2040303

View attachment 2040304
View attachment 2040305
View attachment 2040306

View attachment 2040307

View attachment 2040308

Thanks for peeking!
What a trip! Highly entertaining collection you shared today! Thank you!

BYW, anyone with information on the LAX button please share with the group so we can strategize the annual 2027 TNet retreat in Vegas!

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't recognize the maker's mark on that ring but I've worked on rings that have a stone on the inside. Makes a ring difficult to size without damaging the stone and they are a pain to replace if they come out, but coming out of the showcase people think 'oh wow' and of course it helps them sell.

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2040303

View attachment 2040304
View attachment 2040305
View attachment 2040306

View attachment 2040307

View attachment 2040308

Thanks for peeking!
Very interesting finds! I searched a little and found this link. Scroll to DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also GREAT Pictures !!! what kind of cameras do you use ?

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That big ring might fit my pinkie. My ring finger is a 16 and a 1/2.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2040303

View attachment 2040304
View attachment 2040305
View attachment 2040306

View attachment 2040307

View attachment 2040308

Thanks for peeking!
great finds all around and love those rings, wtg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread