Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep found several over the years mostly in the
turn of the century 1999 2002 at a drained lake .
pretty confident they came in crackerjack but would have to research year/s

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1930's Cracker Jack Mystery Club Presidential Prize Token Coins These are not dated but they were used in the Mystery ''?'' Club Cracker Jack boxes of the mid 1930s. There were (3) different types of these made. On the back one type says ''Save This Coin'', another says ''Save this Medal'', and the third kind are marked ''Cancelled''. All of these are marked ''SAVE THIS COIN''.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a Cracker Jack Mystery Club coin the other day-about the size of a quarter and presumably aluminium. It had president James Garfield on the back side. I thought I was digging a quarter as it showed the characteristics of a quarter on the etrac. Anyone else found any of these?
Nice!!! Congrats!!! Pics?

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a Cracker Jack Mystery Club coin the other day-about the size of a quarter and presumably aluminium. It had president James Garfield on the back side. I thought I was digging a quarter as it showed the characteristics of a quarter on the etrac. Anyone else found any of these?
Sorry, not seeing the pic... I'll keep checking...sounds like a cool and rare find...

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Tumbleweed. I did find one a few months ago. Like you, I thought mine was a quarter as well. Still a good find. Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread