CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw that Greg had already checked in, wondered about the 3 or 13 in the no tell motell myself. Surprised Gypsy has already beat a path to this thread. Sniffer, will be good to see you too.

Burdie, can we please order a little rain before this hunt? Not enough to need an ark or anything of such magnitude, but a nice soaking rain. Still wondering how my predator shovel stayed together. I could really use another seated coin too!

See you in October!

HI BOB!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I will try my best to make this one and stick around for a while. It all deplends on my health, but save me a seat just in case. I really got a kick out of sneaking up on everyone last year, and it got me a lot of hugs from the ladies as well! Burdie, when I talked to you on the phone a few days ago you said something about the hunt, but it didn't register with me. I just happened to get online today and saw it. Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out today my cat scan for possible cancer of the kidneys came back with no trace of cancer, so unlss something else breaks I'll be there. Don't know if I will be able to hunt much but I can swap lies.......uh, I mean true stories with Warsaw Daddy! Monty

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be coming...This is my first organized get together. Looking forward to meeting some great folks and hunting for a bit of History.

Booked my room already at the Country Inn...LFG

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigfootokie said:
You know I will be there Stan. Add me to the list. Can't wait!!!

:) cool! Steaks on you, right? LOL

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Are we allowed to bring a pop canopy like an
EZ-UP? I am trying to confirm I make it this year. Last year I signed up and was not able to attend so I am hoping to make this one! Anyone heading up from the Houston, TX area? Would be nice to have a travel buddy on the drive up.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are we allowed to bring a pop canopy like an
EZ-UP? I am trying to confirm I make it this year. Last year I signed up and was not able to attend so I am hoping to make this one! Anyone heading up from the Houston, TX area? Would be nice to have a travel buddy on the drive up.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Canopies are allowed...don't forget camp chairs.

Lt1stone

Jan 25, 2008
Newkirk Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, Gray Ghosts, Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there! and won't forget my shovel this time!

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed over on the Information Thread the list consisted of waders, is there creek's or streams running through the property for the hunt? IF so, I will bring my waders & Excal, Thanks, LFG

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since I already reserved a room at the Country Inn in Caldwell, I suppose I better formally let Burdie
and the rest of the crew know I'll be in town for the best ever CTH (and there's never been a bad one).

It goes without saying that I can't wait for October.

Oh, (looknforgold) waders are a good idea, there's one person in particular that likes to lure unsuspecting
huntin' folk into the creek on those unsupportive sandbars. . . (the kind where you sink up to your knees)
Judy (RiverRat), I'm SURE you know who I'm talking about LOL.

This is going to be fun!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed over on the Information Thread the list consisted of waders, is there creek's or streams running through the property for the hunt? IF so, I will bring my waders & Excal, Thanks, LFG

LFG, many of the items are suggested. Better to have em than not have em!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, (looknforgold) waders are a good idea, there's one person in particular that likes to lure unsuspecting
huntin' folk into the creek on those unsupportive sandbars. . . (the kind where you sink up to your knees)
Judy (RiverRat), I'm SURE you know who I'm talking about LOL.

Yep, I sure know who're talking about. Seems that gal loves mud. BTW, where is she?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread