CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT MEMORIES WILL BE MADE IN 61 ?
? 100_9360.jpg

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the countdown? I only have 10 fingers and 10 toes! I need help!

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna save my vacation time for this hunt , went to the Florida hunt and had a blast , only thing is I'll have son , daughter and Boxer Bob Marley with me .......... Is this hunt pet friendly ??

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mac232 said:
Gonna save my vacation time for this hunt , went to the Florida hunt and had a blast , only thing is I'll have son , daughter and Boxer Bob Marley with me .......... Is this hunt pet friendly ??

Yep it is there are always dogs runnin around ' plus we've even had a local dog come an tale over 1 of our chairs in the shade !

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looking forward to seeing you again Mac232. Let me know if you need any help.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
A cowboy headstone---
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE: 1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you. 4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you. 5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's to our wives... our sweethearts... and that they never meet! TTC

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Motel 6 is pet friendly. Warsawdaddy always bring Dixie with him. When you make reservations, make sure you tell them that you want room on the backside of motel where the field is.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a camping fee of 20 dollars for the weekend. Water and electricity available. We should have showers this year.

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Burdie said:
We have a camping fee of 20 dollars for the weekend. Water and electricity available. We should have showers this year.

Is this the same camping as the fairgrounds?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread