CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LALAs see ya in 58 ! 23528_1096424708562_1764952288_203102_2043210_n.jpg

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How convenient! My car pays off Sept. 1 and then Oct is free money unless Kay gets it first! Finances looking better! Monty

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok... so where would I send the "gypsy camp fee" TO... or just pay once I get there?

Nan
You gotta tent, Roz? I'll bring one for you. TTC

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my vacation days in and am ready for the hunt . Bosker Bob Marley has been socializing for the last 3-4 months and I hope he makes me proud , same goes for my kids . Definitely going to do the camping thing , can't afford the motel / hotel deal at this time . Looking to buy a 4 person tent . Plz don't hold it against me if Bob gives you sugars , keep plenty of wipes available , lol .

Me and the kids are really looking forward to this event . Question ?? , How available is fire wood there ? I love my camp fires . Baths , showers , etc. ??

About my son , he is autistic and can be a hand full at times , will this be a problem ? ......... How are you all with kids like this ? Would hate to make the long trip just to have problems just because of this so I need to know ahead of time . Pretty sure I know the answer , ........ just saying .

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
The place will be full of adult kids and pretty sure you won't be able to tell them apart from your young'ens...lol....there is always kids there...oh ya....and young folks too...I say bring em on....have a good time too......later my friend....

Happy Trails,
Gregd

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bless you... I *had* one, just don't know yet what condition it's in. Or even if I can get my hands on it... Can I let you know?
I sent a PM.... 8PM AZ time. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my vacation days in and am ready for the hunt . Bosker Bob Marley has been socializing for the last 3-4 months and I hope he makes me proud , same goes for my kids . Definitely going to do the camping thing , can't afford the motel / hotel deal at this time . Looking to buy a 4 person tent . Plz don't hold it against me if Bob gives you sugars , keep plenty of wipes available , lol .

Me and the kids are really looking forward to this event . Question ?? , How available is fire wood there ? I love my camp fires . Baths , showers , etc. ??

About my son , he is autistic and can be a hand full at times , will this be a problem ? ......... How are you all with kids like this ? Would hate to make the long trip just to have problems just because of this so I need to know ahead of time . Pretty sure I know the answer , ........ just saying .

Mac.... if it's all the same to you, you and the kids.... and dog, can stay with me. I have a room at the Motel 6 in Arkansas City. My God, the tent will cost more than the ROOM! I have it rented for the nights of the 4th, 5th, and 6th. I'll make sure we have two beds and an extra cot. Heck, after I take my required sleeping pills, I'm OUT anyway. Just.... they better not try to take my Spongebob Squarepants pajamas! Really. Consider it. My only son died recently.... and I'll never have grandkids. It would be my pleasure. Terry

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, do you mean to say Motel 6 @ South Haven?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread