CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEMORIES in 54 ! 100_9414.jpg

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my vacation days in and am ready for the hunt . Bosker Bob Marley has been socializing for the last 3-4 months and I hope he makes me proud , same goes for my kids . Definitely going to do the camping thing , can't afford the motel / hotel deal at this time . Looking to buy a 4 person tent . Plz don't hold it against me if Bob gives you sugars , keep plenty of wipes available , lol .

Me and the kids are really looking forward to this event . Question ?? , How available is fire wood there ? I love my camp fires . Baths , showers , etc. ??

About my son , he is autistic and can be a hand full at times , will this be a problem ? ......... How are you all with kids like this ? Would hate to make the long trip just to have problems just because of this so I need to know ahead of time . Pretty sure I know the answer , ........ just saying .

My grans Hunter will not be there but, thats cause he will be lovin on everyone the whole time he anKirstin wont but, Jacob will an Mac I am an aide/driver on special ed bus the kids on it 90% are autistic... was a sub in there class till I got on the bus ! So No problem !

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you say so.... I really have to check.... probably South Haven. I'll check soon. Right now I'm in Phoenix, for a Dr. appoinment related to my SS claim for next month. I know it's Motel 6. I'll just have to get the city straight! Tnx. TTC
EDIT: Yep! Just checked... South Haven. I must have thought Super 8 in Ark City. But, hey.... it's just another number! Tnx again. TTC

Last edited:

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
We have a camping fee of 20 dollars for the weekend. Water and electricity available. We should have showers this year.

Do we need to pay our camping fee in advance? I was hoping to use the high school showers again!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:You always put on a great show Stan! It's gonna be fun, fun, fun.

P.S. Did I mention that it is going to be FUN?;D

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Ok, I am all caught up reading the thread. I am back in action and putting in for time off. I missed out last year but hope I get to see everyone for CTH5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jburn57

Apr 11, 2012
Conway Springs, Ks.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who's bringing the Jack Hammers? :laughing7: Hope we get some rain by Oct.

Tried to do a little practice detecting. My hits were about 6", even with the little rain we had there wasn't any moisture. Poured water in the digger slots and let them soak to get a desent plug.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, ya'all sound like a fun bunch.
Jerry

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Am patiently waiting for October. Cannot wait to see you all...The Wire Road Bandits(Greg,Mark and Bob) will be arriving at my place Wednesday or Tuesday and we will be heading out on Thursday morning....I am planting my flag early on the creek...lol

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear Steve is coming Wednsday and bringing lots of flags for himself. Sorry Gypsy. lol

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
we may have to import some snakes for Gypsy. LOL we can call it "Snakes on the Plains" LOL. was that bad or what?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread