CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cammo.jpg IN 37 !

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woop! 37! Woohooo! Lovin' all these digging pics!

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone from Southeastern or Eastern Missouri going to CTH 5?

Last edited:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK ya'll. Just got off the phone with Judie. Her cable is now off along with the electric, so she can't get on the internet. She says things are looking bad right now and ask for ya'll to remember them in prayers. There is an oak tree that's near her home that's threatening to fall, but with dark being upon them and the rain coming down by the bucket full, Alden can't get to it till morning. Pray that it doesn't hit her house! She also said that if the rain doesn't let up soon that they are going to have to build a levee around the house to keep it from flooding. Poor Juju. :( Praying for ya, girl. Ya'll lift 'em up.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST A REMINDER: Fees must be paid by September 23rd. Thank You. I am considering cutting hunters to 50 this year.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What, what what is that? Is that a picture of Charlie. NOOOOO! Not Charlie detecting! lol

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's the latest on River Rat (Judie)? Anyone else get HIT by the storm? I'm concerned. TTC

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
What's the latest on River Rat (Judie)? Anyone else get HIT by the storm? I'm concerned. TTC

I talked with her about 1/2 hour ago! The water is bout 50 ft. From house... They lost all the round bales out in the field an the hay barn is under water . So that is all gone ! The cows are in a higher field right now an eating the tips of grass. The water is full in the ditch around house . And the river has not yet created, maybe Tues. crest . Still going by boat and using generators sometimes connected sometimes not ! Just keep praying for them an asking bout them that way when she is able to read she can see how much y'all care !

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Mental Granny said:
I talked with her about 1/2 hour ago! The water is bout 50 ft. From house... They lost all the round bales out in the field an the hay barn is under water . So that is all gone ! The cows are in a higher field right now an eating the tips of grass. The water is full in the ditch around house . And the river has not yet created, maybe Tues. crest . Still going by boat and using generators sometimes connected sometimes not ! Just keep praying for them an asking bout them that way when she is able to read she can see how much y'all care !

Thoughts & prayers for RR & Alden...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread