CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSCA0008.jpg KANSAS.jpg ONLY 29 ! I love the change in 1st digit !

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Birdie, what's gonna happen to the poor little gator now that he's been caught? Sure wish I could have brought him here and released him with plenty of his buddies!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue, Burdie. Did he fill out any of the other info blanks on the application?

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee,

Kind of sounds like someone else who sent in their money yesterday with no application included. So Stan, when you get the check in the mail from Blue Springs, MO that has "treasure Hunt" in the memo. You will probably know who it is from. I will get you an application, I was just more worried about getting you the money. See you next month!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI BOB!

RJGMC

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I second...your vote to send Christy to the creek first....danged ol' alligator will regret ever tangling with the gypsy....lol !!

I raised that alligator from birth to protect my creek in Caldwell...its just doing its job patrolling the streets for potential squatters and claim jumpers....and Stan..."Her" name is Fluffy and she likes cheeken and walking Liberties...feed her well....

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy would have pink bows on the poor little gator and having it pull her digging cart and tools!!!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please be informed that Camping is $20 dollars per tent for Friday and Saturday. Any other day besides those two days are charged $20 a day. I am being charged 75 dollars a day for facilities.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread