CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Huntress thank you so much for the CTH5 donation. Wish you could be here for the fun. The pocket scale is a very nice prize.
scale.jpg

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caldwell may be a historic cow town along the Chisholm Trail, but did you know that it is also known as the "Box Turtle Capital of the World"?

Attachments

• obtcaldwell_jpg_w300h226.jpg
    obtcaldwell_jpg_w300h226.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 96

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to know about the turtles! They taste like chiken!!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who are you kidding? We all know that Erika does the digging! :)

I witnessed this also...but according to Erika, she likes digging for that mysterious hidden treasure.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hunt begins in 9.

Attachments

• cth-18.jpg
    cth-18.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 109

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sat down on a chair today that fell backwards. I heard my neck go snap-crackle-pop! If I can still move and drive a car.... I will be there. May sit and watch.... b ut I'll be there! TTC

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay folks, we're getting down to the nitty gritty. Some of TNet's members notified Stan via PM that they're coming to the hunt but never posted anything on this thread...please post something here, even if it's just to say "Hi", "Looking forward to meeting everyone". Thanks!

Some of you have not paid...please do so or let Stan know your means of payment.

Those folks who said on Face Book, that they'll be at the hunt. It's only by word of mouth from Stan that you'll be there. Please chime in here & let us know for sure.

We need an accurate count...Stan needs to know how much food to have cooked, needs to make name tags, plus the extras he's having to pay for the use of the building, utilities, water & camping areas.

I'm gonna up date the listing later tonight. Hopefully y'all will chime in to make the listing more accurate.

Thank You!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Judie. What is on the ajenda? I don't want to wear my meetin' clothes to a dig.... and since I would DIE if I can't find a restaurant, need to know such stuff. Tnx. TTC

jburn57

Apr 11, 2012
Conway Springs, Ks.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay folks, we're getting down to the nitty gritty. Some of TNet's members notified Stan via PM that they're coming to the hunt but never posted anything on this thread...please post something here, even if it's just to say "Hi", "Looking forward to meeting everyone". Thanks!

Some of you have not paid...please do so or let Stan know your means of payment.

Those folks who said on Face Book, that they'll be at the hunt. It's only by word of mouth from Stan that you'll be there. Please chime in here & let us know for sure.

We need an accurate count...Stan needs to know how much food to have cooked, needs to make name tags, plus the extras he's having to pay for the use of the building, utilities, water & camping areas.

I'm gonna up date the listing later tonight. Hopefully y'all will chime in to make the listing more accurate.

Thank You!!

Still plan on coming, will be driving back and forth from my home each day. Sent my info last July and paid the fees. Have had my equipment ready for 2 weeks now. LOL. It will be great to finally meet everyone and have some fun MDing.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The agenda/schedule is posted here http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...fficial-cth-5-hunt-2012-information-only.html per telecon with Stan, he will be making a few changes.

You're not gonna starve...will be posting places to eat on the information page later.

I do know as of yesterday, the restaurant adjoining Motel 6 has not re-opened. There are no microwaves or coffee makers in the rooms. Use of microwave & free coffee are in the front lobby. If you're really desperate for something to eat, the truck stop/convenience store is next door...snack foods.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been so many things that people claim "taste like chicken" I have forgotten what chicken tastes like.

I will be rolling in to join the company of Greg, Christie and Mark on Thursday evening. Driving in from Kansas City after I get off of work. I have already paid my fees.

Can't hardly wait to meet everyone again. I has been too long.

By this time next week I will already be on the road!

HI BOB!
RJGMC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread