Curbside hunt

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate the nox, it was really chattering tonight. Still need about a year to figure this thing out. snuck in about an hour of curbside action in Seattle. Found a few pennies, 1 nickle, 1 Canadian cent, another foreign coin can't make a reading on it yet and some sort of token that reads "Seattle Salt" backside "Greater Seattle" IMG_2663.JPG IMG_2661.JPG IMG_2662.JPG

OP
OP
S

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other foreign is a 1cent Canadian bicentennial

OP
OP
S

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip bit Washingtonian..... IMG_2713.JPG Got out one last time and yes it was snowing in Seattle, Wa. I found this, it reads: Rabies Vacc Tag. Vet Clinic camino Island, Wa along with the tag and phone numbers. sorry for the bad pic. IMG_2724.JPG IMG_2725.JPG

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Nice finds..If you really hate your Nox I'll trade ya for something...lol

OP
OP
S

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That first day it was so chattery, I would adjust it and 5 mins later, chatter 5 mins later, chatter 5 mins, later chatter. Everybody is so in love with it (weather they want to admit it or not) I though I would tell the truth. When I was using my explorer it took me about a year till I felt comfortable when I when to an area I knew I was leaving nothing behind. This is no different, ill just need more time...But on a side note ill trade you for your Ace 250 :occasion14:

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
That first day it was so chattery, I would adjust it and 5 mins later, chatter 5 mins later, chatter 5 mins, later chatter. Everybody is so in love with it (weather they want to admit it or not) I though I would tell the truth. When I was using my explorer it took me about a year till I felt comfortable when I when to an area I knew I was leaving nothing behind. This is no different, ill just need more time...But on a side note ill trade you for your Ace 250 :occasion14:

When I'm hunting sidewalk strips under power lines in Seattle I have to turn my sensitivity way down on the CTX. I usually run 19-22 but my default under power lines is 13.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread