Cursum Perficio Map or the Abe Reid Map

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply friend. The ark of the covenant cannot be touched by human hands or else immediate death follows( per scripture ) so the ark is right where it was placed originally witch would be under Golgotha, the place of Jesus. secondly, I am bewildered about you saying that you consider yourself the alpha and omega and also feel as though you have the authority to judge mankind. This is a very strange thing to hear from an adult, an older adult, and also a person who considers himself a believer. I do not mean to sound harsh, i say it not to insult you or even because it satisfies me to express but more that it seems like it might be in love. Mayb you will consider what I have said but I'm not sure that i would put my money on that. I did suspect that you may have some across something significant as I have but after confessing openly that you believe that you are the person of God, Im not sure of your credibility at this point sir. I only offered my deal because the CP map has a (seemingly) direct correlation to my finding. If you would like me to delete this thread at any point, and It is an option on my end, i will do that per your request.
Some say the ark is in Ethiopia…but who can say for certain?

Ed T

RockyGoltra

Nov 6, 2022

Ed T
Correction to a statement that I made above--the ark is right where it was originally placed witch is under the "death" place of Jesus of Nazareth witch is a hill outside of Jerusalem called Golgotha. and in reply to your response, "sure- what good would it be to consider the scripture basis or the opinion of the person in the link that i cited that i know and also has his works scited published, rather it makes more sense to find a random link of a random person that says its in ethiopia... being thorough in consideration of important matters like this one is dumb right?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ed T
There are times I wonder if Psalms 72 has anything to do with Ophir…And I find it amusing this Psalm mentions the sun and the moon…I even wonder IF this may have anything to do with the Sole and Luna of the Cursum Perficio…We just may never know Rocky…It would be something IF this may have anything to do with King Solomon’s mines? But we may never know…

And why would you want to delete your posts??? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs…Just as I can continue to believe I am who I am and i am not Popeye…lol

Oh well…I too believe that things will continue to get progressively worse IF my little signet seal is not returned to me soon…I guess we will just have to wait and see… Won’t we???

Ed T

RockyGoltra

Nov 6, 2022
There are times I wonder if Psalms 72 has anything to do with Ophir…And I find it amusing this Psalm mentions the sun and the moon…I even wonder IF this may have anything to do with the Sole and Luna of the Cursum Perficio…We just may never know Rocky…It would be something IF this may have anything to do with King Solomon’s mines? But we may never know…

And why would you want to delete your posts??? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs…Just as I can continue to believe I am who I am and i am not Popeye…lol

Oh well…I too believe that things will continue to get progressively worse IF my little signet seal is not returned to me soon…I guess we will just have to wait and see… Won’t we???

interesting speculation. As for things getting worse for you, i speak against that and saying a prayer and blessing over you before i finish this sentence John.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer care how bad things may get for me Rocky…I put my trust in my Father… And I hope that he continues to bless me as he has all of the days of my life…All things happen for a reason…And they are all part of Gods grand plan…I was pretty depressed when my prospecting partner had his accident…I came to realize how fragile we as humans are…I continue to hope that he will get better and beat the odds…But things do not look that good…He is still alive…And God is the only one who is certain as to what is to come of him…As I have stated…I consider him a very good friend who has accompanied me in my adventures over many many years…I did not even get the chance to reveal some of my beliefs of some areas we frequented… I never let the cat out of the bag…We shared so many things without ever placing fame nor riches above our friendship…IF I were to sell out and reveal some of my play areas with the world…Who knows what might become of them?

Anyhow…I don’t think my Father has that in his plans anytime soon…The Red Dragon might swoop in and lay claim to the area… And it is my belief that the Catholic Church is the Red Dragon…But that is just another silly belief that I have…lol…Oh well…Life will continue to go on…Won’t it???

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer care how bad things may get for me Rocky…I put my trust in my Father… And I hope that he continues to bless me as he has all of the days of my life…All things happen for a reason…And they are all part of Gods grand plan…I was pretty depressed when my prospecting partner had his accident…I came to realize how fragile we as humans are…I continue to hope that he will get better and beat the odds…But things do not look that good…He is still alive…And God is the only one who is certain as to what is to come of him…As I have stated…I consider him a very good friend who has accompanied me in my adventures over many many years…I did not even get the chance to reveal some of my beliefs of some areas we frequented… I never let the cat out of the bag…We shared so many things without ever placing fame nor riches above our friendship…IF I were to sell out and reveal some of my play areas with the world…Who knows what might become of them?

Anyhow…I don’t think my Father has that in his plans anytime soon…The Red Dragon might swoop in and lay claim to the area… And it is my belief that the Catholic Church is the Red Dragon…But that is just another silly belief that I have…lol…Oh well…Life will continue to go on…Won’t it???

Ed T
Case in point…Could this have anything to do with Revelation 13

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II ???

Ed T

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
The funniest part of this story is...Many years ago...On one of my strolls around the little town that I live in...I came across what I have come to consider as my little white rock...I also believe it to be the seal of the living God...I sealed myself with the seal and tossed it aside after I judged mankind as mankind had judged me...I even consider myself as the Alpha and Omega...The first and the last sealed with my seal...I just hope my little signet seal is returned to me before said judgement is fulfilled...Oh well..

That is a tale for another day Rocky...

Ed T
Dang, you and BlindBlowman should join forces and start your own BS Bible Belt!

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, you and BlindBlowman should join forces and start your own BS Bible Belt!
Rofl…You never know Juiced…Anything is possible… As IF I could be the one mentioned in Revelation 19…And as IF my new holy name could be Dagesh…

Ed T aka Dagesh

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rofl…You never know Juiced…Anything is possible… As IF I could be the one mentioned in Revelation 19…And as IF my new holy name could be Dagesh…

Ed T aka Dagesh
There are times I wonder IF the sun and moon of this thread has anything to do with the sun and moon in Acts 2:20???Who knows???

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer care how bad things may get for me Rocky…I put my trust in my Father… And I hope that he continues to bless me as he has all of the days of my life…All things happen for a reason…And they are all part of Gods grand plan…I was pretty depressed when my prospecting partner had his accident…I came to realize how fragile we as humans are…I continue to hope that he will get better and beat the odds…But things do not look that good…He is still alive…And God is the only one who is certain as to what is to come of him…As I have stated…I consider him a very good friend who has accompanied me in my adventures over many many years…I did not even get the chance to reveal some of my beliefs of some areas we frequented… I never let the cat out of the bag…We shared so many things without ever placing fame nor riches above our friendship…IF I were to sell out and reveal some
There are times I wonder IF the sun and moon of this thread has anything to do with the sun and moon in Acts 2:20???Who knows???

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well ya'll...It has been amusing as always...It is that time once again...I will be on my way...I hope that all of you enjoy yourselves and your beliefs...I myself will continue to dream about the time I have spent at the sites I have been to in my youth...And IF any well to do treasure hunter decides to ante up...I will try to get up the cajones to make a trip to any site that they choose...Whether it be: Santa Fe, Tayopa, El Naranjal, or even El Perfil... Oh well...I can always dream...

Take care...

Ed T

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Nokta, OKM, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like JohnWhite wrote, the LH is for the stone Latin heart map. Actually, somewhere in the Superstitions are two churches ruins few dozen yards apart. One, the older, was made by Spaniards, and the second by the Jesuits.
The church which is mentioned In the Latin heart map, it's that made by the Jesuits and the info in regards to this church someone can read in Bob Ward's book " Ripples of lost echos " at page 57-58. The cave with the gold bars mentioned in Ward's book belonged to the Spaniards who builded the first church. The same discovery of the gold bars was mentioned also in Estee Conatser's book " The Sterling legend ".
This is the text from Ward's book which mentions the church outpost in the Superstitions.
There’s ruins on the eastern side of Coffee Flat not Spanish or Indian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions