cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find much in the way of coins today with just $1.48 to show for it, but, I did ok in the jewelry department. Nothing particularly valuable, but, at least they're all still presentable and usable. The necklace with the pendant looks good, but, costume.....same with the butterfly item. Not real sure what it is with those kinds of ends and "U" shaped links in the middle of the chain. Bracelet? The 3 rings are silver.

Attachments

• mar32022hunt.jpg
    mar32022hunt.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 11

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your nice recoveries
Best of Luck this year

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found stuff! That's what it's all about. PLUS YOU WERE ON A BEACH (it was 5 above here last night).

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice...every silver counts !!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find much in the way of coins today with just $1.48 to show for it, but, I did ok in the jewelry department. Nothing particularly valuable, but, at least they're all still presentable and usable. The necklace with the pendant looks good, but, costume.....same with the butterfly item. Not real sure what it is with those kinds of ends and "U" shaped links in the middle of the chain. Bracelet? The 3 rings are silver.
Very Nice!!! I found a ring just like the Turquoise and Silver one on the lower right. Congrats!!!
I didn't find much in the way of coins today with just $1.48 to show for it, but, I did ok in the jewelry department. Nothing particularly valuable, but, at least they're all still presentable and usable. The necklace with the pendant looks good, but, costume.....same with the butterfly item. Not real sure what it is with those kinds of ends and "U" shaped links in the middle of the chain. Bracelet? The 3 rings are

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread