OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So you found millions of dollars worth of treasure and just left it there? Sure you did.

Why not use your ability on legal gold claims? I have several claims, if you could actually find gold I'd pay you a lot of money. The only thing is that you claim that your power only works in certain geomagnetic conditions which are impossible to predict.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you found millions of dollars worth of treasure and just left it there? Sure you did.

Why not use your ability on legal gold claims? I have several claims, if you could actually find gold I'd pay you a lot of money. The only thing is that you claim that your power only works in certain geomagnetic conditions which are impossible to predict.

You would have to look back at my Posts about Gold claims. Yes. Ore veins are my legal future. I've posted showing my Rare Earth signal Elements. I think there is a future in Claims. There is mainly 2 signals that get answered, either a Meteorite, or Ore.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dowser, If you can actually find gold in a vein you would make a lot more money than treasure hunting. I would gladly pay you $1000/day to walk around my claims and show me where the gold-bearing veins are. So would a lot of people. Next time the "power is on" you should come out to BC. As long as you can show results I can guarantee a lot of work for you.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser, If you can actually find gold in a vein you would make a lot more money than treasure hunting. I would gladly pay you $1000/day to walk around my claims and show me where the gold-bearing veins are. So would a lot of people. Next time the "power is on" you should come out to BC. As long as you can show results I can guarantee a lot of work for you.
mulletater. I have been offered properties to search. I appreciate your offer to visit.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Solar cycle 25 has diffrent predictions. A stronger solar cycle, a weaker solar cycle, the same strength solar cycle as the previous one #24. I started dowsing just after solar maximum of a strong solar cycle #23. Even if cycle 25 is weak, there should be at least 3 good solid years of good dowsing, with a few years of moderate dowsing power. It's an 11 year cycle from max to max, and every cycle is diffrent. When this Solar cycle #25 gets going strong enough, to the point of being able to catch a couple good signals within a week, I will travel to BC and show you. Hopefully sooner than later, but I'm interested.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Solar cycle 25 has diffrent predictions. A stronger solar cycle, a weaker solar cycle, the same strength solar cycle as the previous one #24. I started dowsing just after solar maximum of a strong solar cycle #23. Even if cycle 25 is weak, there should be at least 3 good solid years of good dowsing, with a few years of moderate dowsing power. It's an 11 year cycle from max to max, and every cycle is diffrent. When this Solar cycle #25 gets going strong enough, to the point of being able to catch a couple good signals within a week, I will travel to BC and show you. Hopefully sooner than later, but I'm interested.

That would be awesome! If you find me gold I'll reimburse you for the travel expenses and everything too. If you can find gold on my claims I know a lot of people that would gladly pay you $1000 per day to locate gold for them.

I have a magnetometer as well so we can measure the Earth's magnetic field strength during the days that you're dowsing. It would be interesting to see how your results match up to diurnal changes.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like somehow I got access to a bunch of pm's...

chub

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be awesome! If you find me gold I'll reimburse you for the travel expenses and everything too. If you can find gold on my claims I know a lot of people that would gladly pay you $1000 per day to locate gold for them.

I have a magnetometer as well so we can measure the Earth's magnetic field strength during the days that you're dowsing. It would be interesting to see how your results match up to diurnal changes.

I'm in great shape and health only 63. I have a passport, so we need to wait. What are the best months, to plan it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread