Deeptech Detectors???

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had some interest in these machines for quite a while. I would rank the Tesoro Tejon as one of my all time favorites so i just think i would like these detectors. I really like the Vista X and the new Gold Hound. Does anyone on here use Deeptechs? Thoughts? Rumors? Lies??? Just kidding....but just curious why you never hear much about them in the U.S.? I know the dealer network is very small here, but since Tesoro is gone with the wind are these machines just as good??

FerrousBueller

Tenderfoot
Sep 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had some interest in these machines for quite a while. I would rank the Tesoro Tejon as one of my all time favorites so i just think i would like these detectors. I really like the Vista X and the new Gold Hound. Does anyone on here use Deeptechs? Thoughts? Rumors? Lies??? Just kidding....but just curious why you never hear much about them in the U.S.? I know the dealer network is very small here, but since Tesoro is gone with the wind are these machines just as good??
I had a DeepTech Vista X for quite a while, only sold it to help finance giving the newest crop of detectors a try but super regret that choice now. Great separation in iron and the deepest detector I've ever run through my desk garden. The XP Deus 2 with 11" coil was almost a match so far as depth, but the Vista X gave me more confident dig signals. I've already set my mind that I'll be buying back another one before farm field season kicks in this fall.

Compared to any Tesoro I've used the Vista X was simply better in all regards. For context in that statement I've owned and used the Vaquero, Cibola, Outlaw, and Mojave.

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tejon was definitely the deepest of the Tesoro machines, with the Vaquero being second. I have owned almost all the Tesoro machines except the Tiger Shark and Golden Sabre Umax. Tejon and Vista X are very similar in specs with the exception of the Tejon running a higher frequency.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions