Deer cam

hsjrev

Jul 27, 2007
W. TN
I put one of those cheap Moultrie game cams from Walmart on the back of our place to see who's been rubbing all the bark off of my young walnut and pine trees and killing them. Here's the culprit:

DGC_0015.jpg

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
add a small amount of pork fat while cooking ;)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good pic, my son set up his game-cam to try & get pictures of a 'Black Panther', they are not supposed to exist, but one came up on my friends front porch at 5:00 am, nearly scared him out of his socks.
Several people have reported seeing them, & all the old timers said they were here years ago, although the Game & Fish say they don't exist.

Fossis................

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Instant Dinner......Just add lead.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
fossis said:
Good pic, my son set up his game-cam to try & get pictures of a 'Black Panther', they are not supposed to exist, but one came up on my friends front porch at 5:00 am, nearly scared him out of his socks.
Several people have reported seeing them, & all the old timers said they were here years ago, although the Game & Fish say they don't exist.

Fossis................
i seen one in texas black as the ace of spades.not sure if excaped from a zoo or whatever.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
shoot him with a dart put him to sleep and sell him to a game ranch.ought to get a couple grand.sweet pic

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread