Dents Run Federal Law Suit filed today

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does your attorney have someone that is capable of understanding this survey report that you are requesting? Seems super critical if the presumption is that it indicated gold.
We have Warren Getler and other company's ready to check it out and when the time comes Enviroscan's owner will explain how they came up with 7 to 9 tons of gold.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well I hate to say it but you'll most likely get photos of an empty dry hole. One can only ponder why they would have created 2,378 pages of records and 17 CDs of videos on an empty hole. But we may never know the real truth on this dig.
And after the 'steele dossier' and all the players that must have been required to pull that off - nothing surprises me now. Hoodwinking a few treasure hunters must be child's play.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have Warren Getler and other company's ready to check it out and when the time comes Enviroscan's owner will explain how they came up with 7 to 9 tons of gold.
Had to look up who Warren Getler is.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest filing dated 5/18/22: DOJ's reply to Petitioners request to expedite video production beyond the current 15 minute per month schedule.

In reading their reply and the relevant case law the DOJ cites; I expect the DOJ will prevail in this matter.

You can read the DOJ's response in the attached file:

Attachments

• finderskeepersDOJreplytovideoproduction.pdf
    274.9 KB · Views: 11

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please no political comments.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update/ 19th 11AM We are told the pictures were sent by Fed X because of the volume . My lawyer should get them today . We thought the pictures were on CD's or to be sent by email. I will post that info when we know more.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest filing dated 5/18/22: DOJ's reply to Petitioners request to expedite video production beyond the current 15 minute per month schedule.

In reading their reply and the relevant case law the DOJ cites; I expect the DOJ will prevail in this matter.

You can read the DOJ's response in the attached file:
We been on hold for 4yrs and got nothing from them, we think they should hire more help to get more info out to the public. I think they like being slow , 15min a month for 15 months ???? They have the money to speed things up but thats they way they like it.

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU KNOW their gonna drag this on as far as possible, its not in THEIR best interest to give info for what is thought to belong to Uncle Sam as far as Treasure is concerned

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We been on hold for 4yrs and got nothing from them, we think they should hire more help to get more info out to the public. I think they like being slow , 15min a month for 15 months ???? They have the money to speed things up but thats they way they like it.
Dont' get me wrong, i completely agree. The record production timeframes are ridiculous, but keep in mind, it isn't personal or because of your particular case, with very little exception, everyone's request to the FBI for document production is taking years to process.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, We got the info from the DOJ today and its the best Joke so far :tongue3:. I can not believe they sent us pictures that are so high in contrast Black and White that its hard to see anything. Yet I took 1,000's of pictures with my trail cam (cost $200 ) and they are clear and in color. To think I took better pictures than a Expert FBI Camera Man did , Hay they should hire me to take their pictures. I think the camera man was high at the time because he took 300+ pictures of the woods and hillside. It looks like all the pictures were taken from a Video Camera and they edit them to look like pictures. I will try to post some of the pictures when I can . To bad April 1st is over this is the best JOKE ever.
The Enviroscan Report is GREAT, it tells everything we thought it would BUT its in Black and White and the report should be in color with red and blue to show the metal areas.:BangHead:

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any clear, convincing and undisputable pictures of treasure?

Alternatively, any clear, convincing and undisputable pictures of vast quantities of man made objects being uncovered/removed from the dig site?

Last edited:

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update/ 19th 11AM We are told the pictures were sent by Fed X because of the volume . My lawyer should get them today . We thought the pictures were on CD's or to be sent by email. I will post that info when we know more.
Did you not request the pictures in their original format? Maybe that’s not how a FOIA request goes.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you not request the pictures in their original format? Maybe that’s not how a FOIA request goes.
Attached please find the original Freedom of Information request dated 5-8-2018 , it details exactly what was asked for:

Attachments

• finderskeepersFOIrequest.pdf
    102.5 KB · Views: 14

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Hmm, reminds me a bit like all the sure thing 'scientific tests' they ran on Oak Island that promised gold and "a whole truckload of silver" that gosh, somehow just wasn't there either.

You know if I'm thinking that deep somewhere in the contracts there is some tiny but still totally legible small print that says something like ' ......surveys are interpretative only and done to the best of our ability but no cause, liability or damages shall be had if there ain't nothing found' as they get paid no matter what the outcome?

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, reminds me a bit like all the sure thing 'scientific tests' they ran on Oak Island that promised gold and "a whole truckload of silver" that gosh, somehow just wasn't there either.

You know if I'm thinking that deep somewhere in the contracts there is some tiny but still totally legible small print that says something like ' ......surveys are interpretative only and done to the best of our ability but no cause, liability or damages shall be had if there ain't nothing found' as they get paid no matter what the outcome?

I will say, if you read about the gravimeter, among all tests that can be done, it is the most accurate of them, however, it is not infallible, nor does the testing company claim it as such. It's readings can be affected by conditions such as compacted soil(roads, constuction etc), dome structures (voids or caves), tides, user calibration/error and crystalline rocks.

A gravimeter also does not detect or indicate "gold" or "iron" or "silver" on it's reading, what it measures and reads is gravitational acceleration, which changes depending on what is under it. This reading can then be applied to known elements and the readings can then be said to be "consistent with". For example, a reading of say "19" is consistent with gold.

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I will say, if you read about the gravimeter, among all tests that can be done, it is the most accurate of them, however, it is not infallible, nor does the testing company claim it as such. It's readings can be affected by conditions such as compacted soil(roads, constuction etc), dome structures (voids or caves), tides, user calibration/error and crystalline rocks.

A gravimeter also does not detect or indicate "gold" or "iron" or "silver" on it's reading, what it measures and reads is gravitational acceleration, which changes depending on what is under it. This reading can then be applied to known elements and the readings can then be said to be "consistent with". For example, a reading of say "19" is consistent with gold.
Yes and I also notice that the more desperate a person is to find 'the treasure' the more the findings are then taken to be the proof it is there: '...is consistent with', '......could indicate', '........of the same reading as' suddenly starts getting re quoted as 'Is', 'indicates' and 'the same reading as' etc.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Attached please find the original Freedom of Information request dated 5-8-2018 , it details exactly what was asked for:
The previous and this PDF just draw a blank page.
Usually there hasn't been any issue in opening them up.
Maybe it's on my end.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The previous and this PDF just draw a blank page.
Usually there hasn't been any issue in opening them up.
Maybe it's on my end.
Here it is in Jpeg photo format, let me know if that doesn't work for you:

dentsfoi1.jpg
dentsfoi2.jpg

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not able to post any of the 1,000 pictures YET, We tried everything but its not easy. our lawyer had a company copy them and sent them to us by email. I can say this over 800 of them are 1 picture split into 2 pictures and we think they are video pictures cut and edit to make into camera pictures. If this is true what happened to all the pictures. NONE are of the NIGHT DIG most are of the woods and dirt road . The pictures they show of the dig site are during day 2 and NO FBI agents are on site when the backhoe digs all day to back fill. Why no agents on site, THE GOLD is already dug up and gone from the night dig.

Last edited:

traveller777

Silver Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not able to post any of the 1,000 pictures YET, We tried everything but its not easy. our lawyer had a company copy them and sent them to us by email. I can say this over 800 of them are 1 picture split into 2 pictures and we think they are video pictures cut and edit to make into camera pictures. If this is true what happened to all the pictures. NONE are of the NIGHT DIG most are of the woods and dirt road . The pictures they show of the dig site are during day 2 and NO FIB agents are on site when the backhoe digs all day to back fill. Why no agents on site, THE GOLD is already dug up and gone from the night dig.
I am sorry to say it, but I would expect nothing different from them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread