Dents Run Federal Law Suit filed today

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not able to post any of the 1,000 pictures YET, We tried everything but its not easy. our lawyer had a company copy them and sent them to us by email. I can say this over 800 of them are 1 picture split into 2 pictures and we think they are video pictures cut and edit to make into camera pictures. If this is true what happened to all the pictures. NONE are of the NIGHT DIG most are of the woods and dirt road . The pictures they show of the dig site are during day 2 and NO FIB agents are on site when the backhoe digs all day to back fill. Why no agents on site, THE GOLD is already dug up and gone from the night dig.
In this digital age, high resolution video cameras can now be used as cameras (each frame in a digital video is a picture). Perhaps they had it set to some type of burst mode or they just used a high speed video recorder to capture more frames per second.

If you post up a few of the pictures, there are some very tech savvy people on here who can help determine what type of camera/video camera they were using.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there were only video recorders set up on the site, then it’s easy to understand that any stills would need to be taken from the videos.

Also if human remains had been removed earlier, no need for law enforcement to remain while holes are filled in.

No mystery or conspiracy there.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you post up a few of the pictures, there are some very tech savvy people on here who can help determine what type of camera/video camera they were shot on. Perhaps they had it set to some type of burst mode or they just use a high speed video recorder to capture more frames (each frame is a picture).
I can not even copy 1 picture, I can use my phone and copy what is on my laptop and send . I will do that later today.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there were only video recorders set up on the site, then it’s easy to understand that any stills would need to be taken from the videos.

No mystery or conspiracy there.
No the FBI camera man had both Video and a Camera. Its just 800 of the photos are junk pictures and split in to two pictures. So we only got 400 not 800. I will post some today so everyone can see what we see.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No the FBI camera man had both Video and a Camera
I don't dispute that, what i'm saying is that it isn't old school anymore where you have a tape in the video recorder and film in the camera. Most all high resolution digital video recorders can be used to capture photo's and most all high resolution digital cameras can also serve as video recorders. There's nothing nefarious about it in my opinion.

What format are the files in that you received? If you take a photo of the photo with your cell, we won't have the original file type to help you determine what it was shot on.

If you want to email me one of the original photo's in the format you received it in (any photo will do, even a photo of the sky or dirt, i just need to determine the file type), pm me and i'll send you my email and i'll likely be able to determine what it was shot on and i should be able to get it to post for you and let you know how to get the others to post.

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's easy to be skeptical that gold or silver was buried there.
I would like the skeptics to answer one question.
Why did they did at night without Finders Keepers?

Tesorodeoro

Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I’m not sure reasonable polite skeptical discussion is allowed here. But my response would respectfully be that there has been no evidence presented that the government did in fact dig at night, nor what they did the next day. We do know based on photos shared that the FBI was onsite with heavy equipment. That’s about it as far as presented evidence goes. So I would ask you, what makes you sure the FBI spent the night digging in secret? I could understand FK’s efforts to gather solid evidence that this did in fact happen. They are obviously in need of answers. I support that effort 100%!. However we are not there yet. I’d be able to hear heavy equipment using Rock breakers 2 miles away and would have done a couple taps on the phone in my pocket and recorded some video/audio of that if I was SURE there was immense treasure AND being VERY frustrated for being forced to sit in a car away from the digging when I was told previously I could do otherwise. My spider senses would be in NUCLEAR mode. I’d be sleeping in my vehicle at the neighbors house. But that’s just me. Finders Keepers, my fingers are crossed for you that you get some answers or catch folks if they are being deceptive.

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I'm coming to this reading it all for the first time. And it's not adding up.

So there is some massive conspiracy going on where 'they', the FBI?, went to this spot, dug up the gold, moved it (on trucks?) with no one seeing, took it somewhere to store it with no records then made no reports of a find during the duty they were rostered to perform to the treasury etc about recovering gold that belongs to the government?

And the FBI, no records of hours of work on rosters, payments for overtime, tax, accrual of holiday hours for those who supposedly who did all this work (digging up the gold and moving it) in secret?

How does that work with HR departments now?

And they managed to keep it all off records everywhere with all these people and logistics involved?

"What were you doing last night Steve? I was at a stakeout for a cross border armed holdup"

"Ah, you know, 2AM digging up Confederate Gold in secret and shipping it out to the Pensacola Warehouse. Had to shoot the guys in the warehouse as they wanted all this paperwork explaining how much was there, whose it was and what they were going to do with it before they were going to let us unload the truck."

For what purpose? Who supposedly has the gold then?

Rogue FBI agents doing it all in secret when everyone is supposed to have left? The CIA to buy armaments to support Ukraine?

Please explain because how the explanation is articulated will show if it's based on reality or just one fantastical assumption piled on another.

* And answering what they did at night having done similar tasks looking for evidence, well the guys who are rostered on at the site to secure it when the rest go home, light up a fire, turn on the lights, radio, TV and sometimes go for a drive to get pizza and coffee when they get bored. And if there is something like an unusual vehicle or machine sitting there, "Hey let's see if I can drive this......"

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Personally, looking at the evidence, i do believe they continued to dig into the night. But the answer for that doesn't have to be anything nefarious, first, as i recall, they were only allotted two days to dig per the warrant so they may have felt some time constraints.

Perhaps a secondary reason, FK testified that the FBI told him that afternoon they were done for the day digging and he could go home. Keep in mind, they also dug during the day without Finder Keepers, as the day of the dig, they changed their mind and said he couldn't be at the dig site and that he'd have to wait at the staging area. Taken at face value, perhaps after dinner, they felt a second wind and were excited and decided to keep digging since they were getting close. No doubt the agents at the site, being human, were caught up in the thrill of the hunt themselves.

And at any rate, it's a red herring sidetrack anyway. Digging at night wouldn't mean they did or did not find gold. Either there was gold there buried centuries ago or there was not, it being night or day will have no effect on whether gold was in the bottom of that hole.

Last edited:

Tesorodeoro

Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, looking at the evidence, i do believe they continued to dig into the night. But the answer for that doesn't have to be anything nefarious, first, as i recall, they were only allotted two days to dig per the warrant so they may have felt some time constraints.

Perhaps a secondary reason, FK testified that the FBI told him that afternoon they were done for the day digging and he could go home. Keep in mind, they also dug during the day without Finder Keepers, as the day of the dig, they changed their mind and said he couldn't be at the dig site and that he'd have to wait at the staging area. Taken at face value, perhaps after dinner, they felt a second wind and were excited and decided to keep digging since they were getting close. No doubt the agents at the site, being human, were caught up in the thrill of the hunt themselves.

And at any rate, it's a red herring sidetrack anyway. Digging at night wouldn't mean they did or did not find gold. Either there was gold there buried decades or centuries ago or there was not, it being night or day will have no effect on whether gold was in the bottom of that hole.
But alas, that also doesn’t preclude new information from being released to the contrary.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But alas, that also doesn’t preclude new information from being released to the contrary.
That's a good point, Finder Keepers did just post today in post #199 that there were no night time photo's in the photo's he received, so it is possible the reason is, because they didn't dig late into the night. The witness who said she heard equipment until like 1 am, may have been hearing something else and mistaken it for digging at the site. And Finders keepers himself testified that he wasn't at the site that night, so it could be that they actually didn't dig late into the night.

Tesorodeoro

Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good point, Finder Keepers did just post today in post #199 that there were no night time photo's in the photo's he received, so it is possible the reason is, because they didn't dig late into the night. The witness who said she heard equipment until like 1 am, may have been hearing something else and mistaken it for digging at the site. And Finders keepers himself testified that he wasn't at the site that night, so it could be that they actually didn't dig late into the night.
I completely support this legal effort to compel our gov. to be transparent in their actions. The FBI, I think, wants to be immune the responsibilities of disclosure, which is really BS if their investigation came up empty handed. It might be SOP, but still BS.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure the photos once cleared up look pretty much like this! It must have taken a long time to redact that many photos. We'll give it a 5 pinocchios!

Attachments

• Empty dry hole in ground (redacted).jpg
    Empty dry hole in ground (redacted).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 14

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now when has the FBI ever lied or broken the law?

I agree, the FBI doesn't have a great reputation. However, that doesn't mean every FBI agent is corrupt and there are countless good FBI agents who are working day and night to protect us.

From busting child sex trafficking rings, to solving cold case murders, to catching serial killers, to busting spies, to apprehended cop killers and taking down terrorists, the list goes on and on and on:

-120 Pedophiles taken down by the FBI: https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-bust...selling-3-month-old-5-year-old-sister-for-600

-FBI solves a Police Chiefs murder: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...old-case-saxonburg-pennsylvania-a7846536.html

-FBI solves a cold case murder: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/james-ricks-cold-case-solved

-FBI captures serial killer: https://www.americanpost.news/fbi-captures-suspected-serial-killer-who-assaulted-sex-workers/

-FBI goes after ISIS terrorists: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...-to-track-at-least-48-high-risk-isis-suspects

FBI catches Russian Chinese spies: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-spy-fbi-united-states-operation-ghost-stories/

-

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We now have the proof we needed that the FBI did dig all night. Its 100% solid proof and its in the pictures they sent us.
thumbnail
thumbnail

The pictures they gave us did more damage to the FBI and makes us look good. We been going over each picture and we found things that will make them look like FOOLS. There is No pictures of the night dig and just a few on day 1 of the dig. Most of the digging pictures are about day 2 of the dig and it shows NO FBI Agents on site all day , when there was 30+ on site all day on day 1. WHY no agents, the gold was gone. Day 2 the backhoe dug and backfilled the site while all the agents were sleeping at the motel. The backhoe was hired as a joke. He was not FBI and they hired him so they had someone local to go around and tell everyone he saw no gold and he is right. He was not on site when the gold was dug up. On day 1 at 3pm the backhoe operator was told to backfill the first 2 holes they dug and they would finish the hole shown in the first picture in the morning. He left at 7pm and the FBI started digging again at 8pm . When he returned at 7AM this is what he saw in the 2nd picture. We now have more proof of how much they dug during the night dig. Hay they thought they could get away with what they did but to many people have been helping us prove them wrong.

In the first picture the dig hole is to the right of the big tree, look at the time, they stopped the dig at 2:45PM . At 2:22 PM They told us they were digging at hole #16 the gold area . They shut down and everyone went home at 3PM. Now look at what they sent us , this is morning of day 2 before the backhoe started working. covered with snow. The hole #16 MOVED. How could it move over to the silver area over night :dontknow: We have photo proof the backhoe is setting on top of hole #16 in the first picture so they did not dug in the hole. They saw the gray clay in the hole and knew how close they were and stopped. Ya we have gray clay coming out of that hole at 2:38PM . as I said we have more proof than we need to take this before Congress or Senate. You can't have better proof than Pictures.

Attachments

• #16 day 1.JPG
    #16 day 1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220520_043401 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220520_043401 (1).jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Yeah, what's the motive for them somehow taking this gold and not recording they found it?
We now have the proof we needed that the FBI did dig all night. Its 100% solid proof and its in the pictures they sent us.
thumbnail
thumbnail

The pictures they gave us did more damage to the FBI and makes us look good. We been going over each picture and we found things that will make them look like FOOLS. There is No pictures of the night dig and just a few on day 1 of the dig. Most of the digging pictures are about day 2 of the dig and it shows NO FBI Agents on site all day , when there was 30+ on site all day on day 1. WHY no agents, the gold was gone. Day 2 the backhoe dug and backfilled the site while all the agents were sleeping at the motel. The backhoe was hired as a joke. He was not FBI and they hired him so they had someone local to go around and tell everyone he saw no gold and he is right. He was not on site when the gold was dug up. On day 1 at 3pm the backhoe operator was told to backfill the first 2 holes they dug and they would finish the hole shown in the first picture in the morning. He left at 7pm and the FBI started digging again at 8pm . When he returned at 7AM this is what he saw in the 2nd picture. We now have more proof of how much they dug during the night dig. Hay they thought they could get away with what they did but to many people have been helping us prove them wrong.

In the first picture the dig hole is to the right of the big tree, look at the time, they stopped the dig at 2:45PM . At 2:22 PM They told us they were digging at hole #16 the gold area . They shut down and everyone went home at 3PM. Now look at what they sent us , this is morning of day 2 before the backhoe started working. covered with snow. The hole #16 MOVED. How could it move over to the silver area over night :dontknow: We have photo proof the backhoe is setting on top of hole #16 in the first picture so they did not dug in the hole. They saw the gray clay in the hole and knew how close they were and stopped. Ya we have gray clay coming out of that hole at 2:38PM . as I said we have more proof than we need to take this before Congress or Senate. You can't have better proof than Pictures.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thumbnail
thumbnail
Yes, I agree, it was reasonably evident to most, even before we got the file, that they came back after dinner and started digging again into the night. But digging at night alone isn't sufficient evidence to determine that gold was buried there over a century ago, for that, you need further corroborating evidence, which is ostensibly why you sought the file.

To follow up now that you've had more time to view the file:

-Are there any pictures of vast quantities of gold or silver or clearly man made objects being removed from the holes?

-Are there any pictures of any of these items (estimated to be several tons) in any transport trucks or being off loaded somewhere else such as a vault or base or warehouse?

- Are there any evidence logs in the file that document gold and silver being found and removed? (i noticed your attorney asked for any evidence logs in your FOI request).

-Are there any FBI statements in the file that reference that gold and silver was found during the excavation and removed from the hole? If so, does it document how much and where it was transported to?

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In reviewing the two photos there is no indication that “a hole moved”. In the 2nd photo the back hoe is just rotated to a different position and parked.

The story continues to change and it’s getting even more difficult to follow and connect the dots in a logical manner.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thumbnail
thumbnail

Coloured photo is time/date stamped Camera 1
B&W doesn't have time stamp reference
Can you provide that?
I wouldn't know if it was a pre/post of the coloured photo.
Just need clarification on that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread