Dents Run Federal Law Suit filed today

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, the FBI doesn't have a great reputation. However, that doesn't mean every FBI agent is corrupt and there are countless good FBI agents who are working day and night to protect us.

From busting child sex trafficking rings, to solving cold case murders, to catching serial killers, to busting spies, to apprehended cop killers and taking down terrorists, the list goes on and on and on:

-120 Pedophiles taken down by the FBI: https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-bust...selling-3-month-old-5-year-old-sister-for-600

-FBI solves a Police Chiefs murder: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...old-case-saxonburg-pennsylvania-a7846536.html

-FBI solves a cold case murder: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/james-ricks-cold-case-solved

-FBI captures serial killer: https://www.americanpost.news/fbi-captures-suspected-serial-killer-who-assaulted-sex-workers/

-FBI goes after ISIS terrorists: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...-to-track-at-least-48-high-risk-isis-suspects

FBI catches Russian Chinese spies: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-spy-fbi-united-states-operation-ghost-stories/

-
Didn't mean all are corrupt, only that you can't always take what the FBI says as gospel, it is very possible something vicarious went on.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't mean all are corrupt, only that you can't always take what the FBI says as gospel, it is very possible something vicarious went on.
We agree, some Law Enforcement agents are corrupt, some are not. Don't get me wrong, im not so obtuse as to miss the inference: that if a cop is crooked, his testimony may be impeached. So that being the case, what evidence do we have that FBI Special Agent, Jacob B Archer, Art Crime Division is a corrupt, rogue officer with a history of perjury and corruption?

For me, evidence like pictures of gold recovered from the site, or statements in the file that they dug up gold, or credible leaked witness testimony that they found gold, or perhaps evidence logs from the dig that indicate gold was found or perhaps prior convictions or reprimands for perjury, falsifying records, or witness tampering. Any of those would definitely be credible evidence that we may have a dishonest agent on our hands.

But even if we find, for example, that he had a prior conviction for perjury, that doesn't automatically mean gold was found and we'd still need corroborating evidence to prove gold was found. If no gold was buried there, no matter how crooked the officer is digging the site, they'll come up empty handed....

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We agree, some Law Enforcement agents are corrupt, some are not. So the question is, what evidence do we have that FBI Special Agent, Jacob B Archer, Art Crime Division is a corrupt, rogue officer with a history of perjury and corruption?

Just because other LE Officers have been corrupt, doesn't automatically make him corrupt, further, and the biggest point of all, even if we have a corrupt officer, it doesn't prove that any gold was found. Those who buried the gold over a century ago, either placed gold there or they did not.
"If a person does something, it is best to do it alone or with one other person."
Reasons being if caught they can look at the reflection in the mirror-or look at the other person.
Any more in the equation brings up the "Doubt Factor" who screwed up or talked.
Considering the amount of folks that were at the scene-I'm going with there's just too many not to leak something.
Geez look how many leaks there are in the system already, can't tell me this organization is sealed up tight.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still going with there are Plenty of other Threads Ruined here By Naysayers ! some of you are getting close to learning a lesson from me. which may be harsher then you expect.
if and when I strike, I'll make it Count :nono:

all I asked was keep this thread clean of Nay-sayers !

Do you expect the FBI who is denying Everything to Send proof they lied to FK & the Court ? you'd be an easy Mark for phone scammers .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure the photos once cleared up look pretty much like this! It must have taken a long time to redact that many photos. We'll give it a 5 pinocchios!
I figure there Was some Photo's that just Never took.
& they have no Clue what caused the Glitches:skullflag:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still going with there are Plenty of other Threads Ruined here By Naysayers ! some of you are getting close to learning a lesson from me. which may be harsher then you expect.

Do you expect the FBI who is denying Everything to Send proof they lied to FK & the Court ? you'd be an easy Mark for phone scammers .
I hear you Jeff and i hope my evidence based approach isn't viewed as being a naysayer. From day one, i've been adamant about examining the evidence and letting the evidence form the case for or against gold being dug up.

And i agree, the FBI isn't going to admit to lying, hence to impeach their testimony, i'm looking at the record for evidence that they may be lying.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whats kind of interesting here, is that if FK anticipates additional litigation against the federal government, reading and responding to polite “nay-sayers” is the best exercise you could possibly want as far as building a case and preparing for a deposition goes. Attorneys spend many hours prepping their client in this very way. But I get your sentiments regarding people piling onto a single poster in a thread. When politeness goes out the window, so should the offenders.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We now have the proof we needed that the FBI did dig all night. Its 100% solid proof and its in the pictures they sent us.
thumbnail
thumbnail

The pictures they gave us did more damage to the FBI and makes us look good. We been going over each picture and we found things that will make them look like FOOLS. There is No pictures of the night dig and just a few on day 1 of the dig. Most of the digging pictures are about day 2 of the dig and it shows NO FBI Agents on site all day , when there was 30+ on site all day on day 1. WHY no agents, the gold was gone. Day 2 the backhoe dug and backfilled the site while all the agents were sleeping at the motel. The backhoe was hired as a joke. He was not FBI and they hired him so they had someone local to go around and tell everyone he saw no gold and he is right. He was not on site when the gold was dug up. On day 1 at 3pm the backhoe operator was told to backfill the first 2 holes they dug and they would finish the hole shown in the first picture in the morning. He left at 7pm and the FBI started digging again at 8pm . When he returned at 7AM this is what he saw in the 2nd picture. We now have more proof of how much they dug during the night dig. Hay they thought they could get away with what they did but to many people have been helping us prove them wrong.

In the first picture the dig hole is to the right of the big tree, look at the time, they stopped the dig at 2:45PM . At 2:22 PM They told us they were digging at hole #16 the gold area . They shut down and everyone went home at 3PM. Now look at what they sent us , this is morning of day 2 before the backhoe started working. covered with snow. The hole #16 MOVED. How could it move over to the silver area over night :dontknow: We have photo proof the backhoe is setting on top of hole #16 in the first picture so they did not dug in the hole. They saw the gray clay in the hole and knew how close they were and stopped. Ya we have gray clay coming out of that hole at 2:38PM . as I said we have more proof than we need to take this before Congress or Senate. You can't have better proof than Pictures.
What were the operators doing between 3pm and 7pm on the day before the night dig? It wouldn’t take but 20 minutes to backfill those holes. I assume they would have continued to dig after the holes were filled?

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coloured photo is time/date stamped Camera 1
B&W doesn't have time stamp reference
Can you provide that?
I wouldn't know if it was a pre/post of the coloured photo.
Just need clarification on that.
My lawyer is going to ask the courts why they are not time stamped. Our pictures are. The B&W picture is from the FBI files and they sent us over 50 of them on this backhoe alone from many angles. I will try to send another picture of when he started digging.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finder Keeper
If no gold was found why not pack up and leave on Wed morning, Why bring in a Armored Truck Convoy Wed morning 8 am, Why make the people stay in their homes Tuesday night and block off the roads while 15 black SUV's got loaded at the green tent. Why bring in a 2nd Armored Truck Convoy at 6 PM Wed with a 3rd Armored Truck that set at the Valley Farm Market for 5 hrs and again they shut down the roads in to Dents Run . If they found no gold why not tell us Wed morning after they dug all night and let us sit in our car for 5 1/2 hrs, then at 2 PM tell us they are ready to finish the dig and took us up the hill to show us a deep empty hole. Why not let us on site to see the dig. Why did they send everyone , even DCNR home at 3PM Tuesday and they came back at 7PM and start digging. Why was their NO FBI agents on site during Day 2 of the dig.
The FBI NEVER TOLD US they did not find any gold , they said keep quiet until the investigation was done.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter
If no gold was buried there, no matter how crooked the officer is digging the site, they'll come up empty handed..

Finder Keeper
If no gold was found why not pack up and leave on Wed morning, Why bring in a Armored Truck Convoy Wed morning 8 am, Why make the people stay in their homes Tuesday night and block off the roads while 15 black SUV's got loaded at the green tent. Then bring in a 2nd Armored Truck Convoy at 6 PM Wed with a 3rd Armored Truck that set at the Valley Farm Market for 5 hrs and again they shut down the roads in to Dents Run . If they found no gold why not tell us Wed morning after they dug all night and let us sit in our car for 5 1/2 hrs, then at 2 PM tell us they are ready to finish the dig and took us up the hill to show us a deep empty hole. Why not let us on site to see the dig. Why did they send everyone , even DCNR home at 3PM and they came back at 7PM and start digging. The FBI NEVER TOLD US they did not find any gold , they said keep quiet until the investigation was done.
FK, just an FYI, on this post, it is not my quote or statement, your post implies I said it. When you quote a member please be sure it is attributed to the person who said it. You can use the reply feature and then edit what you do not want to quote.....

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I still can't figure out what the basis of all this is supposed to be as it's missing the motive for this entire proposition?

What was the reason behind those involved, a shift of rostered FBI officers attending a site at night, removing gold in an armoured truck and not making any record of it?

You go to court the court will ask what is the motive for them doing it.

Felonious intent of a whole shift of FBI officers? Acting under orders from ? for the reason of ? Malfeasance of the FBI so they didn't do what they were supposed to? Negligence in they just lost everything? Malicious enmity towards you for the reason of ? to deny you something?

So can you please explain what you will be alleging to the court is the motive of those involved for doing this as I can't find that yet and I'm sure your lawyer has asked for it also?

*So far from what I've read all you are saying is that the FBI did their job and recovered the gold like they were supposed to.

Last edited:
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't figure out what the basis of all this is supposed to be as it's missing the motive for this entire proposition?

What was the reason behind those involved, a shift of rostered FBI officers attending a site at night, removing gold in an armoured truck and not making any record of it?

You go to court the court will ask what is the motive for them doing it.

Felonious intent of a whole shift of FBI officers? Acting under orders from ? for the reason of ? Malfeasance of the FBI so they didn't do what they were supposed to? Negligence in they just lost everything? Malicious enmity towards you for the reason of ? to deny you something?

So can you please explain what you will be alleging to the court is the motive of those involved for doing this as I can't find that yet and I'm sure your lawyer has asked for it also?

*So far from what I've read all you are saying is that the FBI did their job and recovered the gold like they were supposed to.
We think they dug up Confederate Gold and they can not take it , it belongs to DCNR and me . There was 2 1/2 tons of Union Gold at the site but if their was Confederate gold and they took it they would have to give it back . We believe the gold is melted down now and stamped USA or Union. This was a KGC depositary site and many treasures were buried here, Its the only story that fits what they did. Every thing was OK until they dug all night.

Last edited:
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What were the operators doing between 3pm and 7pm on the day before the night dig? It wouldn’t take but 20 minutes to backfill those holes. I assume they would have continued to dig after the holes were filled?
It was not easy to work fast on that site , he had a small amount of room to move. The machine moves SLOW and he did a good job back filling the area back to what it was before the dig. The dirt was put up on the hillside so he used the bucket to bring it down to fill in the long trench.

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK, just an FYI, on this post, it is not my quote or statement, your post implies I said it. When you quote a member please be sure it is attributed to the person who said it. You can use the reply feature and then edit what you do not want to quote.....
My Bad, up late and mistakes made. Sorry

OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first picture is before they started to dig on Day 2.

Attachments

• IMG_20220521_233637.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233637.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20220521_233519.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233519.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20220521_233500.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233500.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20220521_233441.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233441.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20220521_233409.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233409.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220521_233345.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233345.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 31
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging Day 2, note how much the hillside is missing, the last two pictures are just a dirt road and woods and they sent us 400 of them. Most are double pictures. Alot of what they sent was double pictures and we got 11 pictures of a hole dug on Day 1 and all are the same picture .

Attachments

• IMG_20220521_232722.jpg
    IMG_20220521_232722.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220521_233001.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233001.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220521_233026.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233026.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20220521_233136.jpg
    IMG_20220521_233136.jpg