Dents Run Show and Tell all Invite, Oct 1-2

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , OK its time to show and tell everything . For those that had questions that I could not answer or for the Treasure Hunters that do not believe in the lost Civil War Gold NOW IS YOUR TIME to check out our site. On Sep 2nd to 10th someone dug up some of the treasure we located but not all of it and we plan to do a 3 day core drilling and we could use your help. If we get a core sample DCNR will have to allow a dig. We still believe this is the lost civil war gold site but if its not it is still the biggest treasure to be located in Pa. for a long time . Yes if you want adventure and to be part of our dig to see how we do what we do stop by at Dents Run on Sep 30, Oct 1, 2 . Thank You

UPDATE / A Film producer from the Discovery Channel will be on site Sat and Sun to film us for a trailer for a possible TV series or show.

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Wish I was up that way to see it, Hope all turns out well for you. Are the Discovery people going to be there ? I hope you will finally be able to tell the whole story. :coffee2:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Allen, The Discovery Channel will be on site to film us working for a trailer for a possible TV series. We will have some kind of film crew or camers on site just in case we core drill gold.

mr-dig-it

May 23, 2009
If I can get of work on Fri. I might stop in. The long range weather forecast calls for rain that day. Will you still be drilling if it is?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya it might rain and it might get cold , we will have a canope on site and yes bring rain jackets.
We hope to show up at 11:each day at the old gas station now closed down. We will have signs . If we have a major storm we will stop work and start again. We need to do this .

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I interpreted it as someone else dug half of it up. Stole it. The FBI came, but there is now some proof? If I am reading this correctly.
Also, I did not think metal detecting was permitted there? Or am I wrong?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Coilfisher, Yes you have it right. Someone came in and dug up 1/2 of the site and now we have iron readings in that area and the silver readings are gone. The hole had to be 10 feet deep to get to the silver objects and we had copper rods down to the 8 foot mark and our GPL shows iron . There is no way they could get to it all. We had the readings in a 6' x 12' area and they dug a 4' x 4' hole so some silver has to be there. You can go any were on state land and use a metal detector but you can not dig .
There is no investigation now, the FBI, State Police, all droped this. DCNR will not file a report :icon_scratch:. They said we never proved gold or silver was there , the only proof they would accept was gold in hand :icon_scratch:. Now they said no one dug the hole and yes my camers were taken and that's it. :dontknow: That's why we are doing a show and tell, we hope to prove to everyone that shows up that we have located the lost civil war gold. We still have readings that show something is still there and we hope to core drill it before it gets dug up.

Voice of Reason

Sep 20, 2011
Them Thar Hills
FinderKeeper said:
Hi Coilfisher, Yes you have it right. Someone came in and dug up 1/2 of the site and now we have iron readings in that area and the silver readings are gone. The hole had to be 10 feet deep to get to the silver objects and we had copper rods down to the 8 foot mark and our GPL shows iron . There is no way they could get to it all. We had the readings in a 6' x 12' area and they dug a 4' x 4' hole so some silver has to be there. You can go any were on state land and use a metal detector but you can not dig .
There is no investigation now, the FBI, State Police, all droped this. DCNR will not file a report :icon_scratch:. They said we never proved gold or silver was there , the only proof they would accept was gold in hand :icon_scratch:. Now they said no one dug the hole and yes my camers were taken and that's it. :dontknow: That's why we are doing a show and tell, we hope to prove to everyone that shows up that we have located the lost civil war gold. We still have readings that show something is still there and we hope to core drill it before it gets dug up.

Hmmm...you suspect that you have located silver objects ten feet below the surface, and if you are able to drill out a core sample, you hope to prove to people that you have found the lost civil war Gold?? ::)

Voice of Reason

Sep 20, 2011
Them Thar Hills
Again, these supposed "silver objects" are to prove you have found the lost gold???

Finderkeeper-

Brother, in all fairness and with absolute courtesy, I hope you do find this lost treasure, thereby validating every irrational and unreasonable claim that you have made thus far.

I sincerely want you to dig up those gold bars, and wish you well in this endeavor, for if not - you have done little more than to give yourself and your business a bad name...on a public forum...populated by good people.

Go get those bars and be done with it! Otherwise, you are just talking in circles for years on end - which becomes nothing but BS for all to see. Prove me wrong about you, and I will gladly "man up" and give you the honor and acknowledgement which you seek. :-*

Best to you.
Sincerely,
Voice of Reason

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Voice of Reason, I hear what you have to say and as I said before there are things I can not talk about or post but if you stop by at our site this week end , I am sure you will agree with what I say. Yes I am trying to prove to the public that I did find the Civil War Gold and hope we do get the credit for this find and bring more attention to start a investigation in to this site. I spent 7 years and over $22,000 on this site so I have more to lose than my reputation. I found something major and I want the credit for it and I want to know what it is that we found before someone takes it.
Voice of Reason said:
Again, these supposed "silver objects" are to prove you have found the lost gold???

Finderkeeper-

Brother, in all fairness and with absolute courtesy, I hope you do find this lost treasure, thereby validating every irrational and unreasonable claim that you have made thus far.

I sincerely want you to dig up those gold bars, and wish you well in this endeavor, for if not - you have done little more than to give yourself and your business a bad name...on a public forum...populated by good people.

Go get those bars and be done with it! Otherwise, you are just talking in circles for years on end - which becomes nothing but BS for all to see. Prove me wrong about you, and I will gladly "man up" and give you the honor and acknowledgement which you seek. :-*Best to you.
Sincerely,
Voice of Reason

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone , Today we had the local news paper and radio and the Historical Society on site and I think they will print the truth about our find. When we get a news article we will post it. On Sat and Sun a film director from NY that works with the Discovery Channel will be on site to film our story. On Sunday more reporters will be on site. Its time to show and tell all.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Voice of Reason, Thank You for your last reply. One of the reporters checks out this site and he had the same question's you ask and when he left he agreed with what we told him . I know some of what we post does not make sense but for those that make it to our site now agree with us. There is a reason why I can not post some info, it would make life easier if I could then everyone would see things as we do.
If the reporters on site and the Discovery Channel agree that we have located the Lost Civil War Gold site or some kind of LARGE gold and silver treasure then that should be the proof for those that did not make it to the site. I will post what they print. Thank You

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
is it wise to have publicity on the site when your not 100% possitive whats there? whats to stop someone from entering the site again and diggin up whatever else is there, just like earlier this month?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love for someone to try a dig now.
1, Hunting season is starting up and hunters are on that hill all the time.
2, We have posted a big reward for info on anyone digging at the site. The neighbors are keeping a eye on the area.
3, We have more camers at the site and we will not show or tell anyone including DCNR were they are.
4, We could show up at the site any time now, we no longer tell any one including DCNR when we plan to show up.
5, DCNR has camers on site.
6, If the persons that did the dig think I gave up on finding them, :laughing7: O Ya, I spent 7 years looking for the treasure and I will spend as long as it takes to get them in jail. 1/2 of our crew works in law enforcement.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone take up the invitation for a weekend at Dents Run? It would be interesting to hear what they have to say about it. Im too far away, otherwise, would have probably went to take a look.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone, O Ya we had rain and we did not get to drill the holes we wanted to so we plan to drill again this week. The local Historical Soc. and news paper and radio did see how we work and they saw the GPL at work and when they print the new paper report I will post it. The film producer from NY made it to the site but could not film because of the rain so he did interviews of the workers for a short video for the Discovery Channel for a chance at a TV series.
For those that could not make it I hope you accept the news report as proof to what we claim if the reporters print it that way.
I will post it as soon as I get it. Thank You

kudo623

Jun 24, 2011
Quakertown PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 2BOX
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Its about time you got some credit after years of time and money.
Maybe the state will stop being so anal retentive about digging the mountain
to put this thing to bed already and so you can move on to bigger and better things.
I couldn't have the patience to work with the government.
You see what happens:(

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kudo, I been working at this site for 7 years and doing it the way DCNR wanted it done to build up trust, but it is DCNR that I have no trust in now. We have the same problem down in Va. and up in Cannada. I will play this game by the rules but when its time for someone to go to jail it won't be us.
The last 30 days has changed my views on the government and I mean all of the government. They can't be that stupid so they must be good at acting stupid :tongue3:.

The news article should run this week and I will post it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread