Desmond Doss A Real American Hero

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The episode of "This is your life", Desmond Doss..... His heroic story is told in the movie "Hacksaw Ridge". Commercials are pretty interesting too.

Movie Hacksaw Ridge

Gare

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus's have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter THIS was a FANTASTIC video and posting. I remember this show and think why we can not have more like this today. I want to thank you for POSTING this 11! YOU are a good PERSON and a GREAT PERSON for a moderator 111

Last edited:
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, sir. I watched Hacksaw Ridge yesterday, today it is Band Of Brothers day.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch it every time it is on and I am home. I saw he uncut version and it was very gory. I know that is what it was like in real life but I find in my old age that I prefer the less detailed version.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread