Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detecting drives me to the bottle
After he nice trip on Saturday to Dorchester New Brunswick with Navy Davy I was ready for a short outing on Sunday. Felt a tad frisky with a good night sleep so I decided to go mountain goating to the bottle dump I located earlier in the week. Not many targets but getting there back in the woods and climbing the hills, cliffs and moats wore this bouy down bigtime in no time. Few coins and dewies found as did the new blackflies find me. Unarmed with no bug dope hope their had their fill of my tainted blood. Not being a bottle fellow just wondering if it is worth going back there again. Be safe all! At least I know better than to drink from that brown bottle!
b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg

Upvote 14

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After he nice trip on Saturday to Dorchester New Brunswick with Navy Davy I was ready for a short outing on Sunday. Felt a tad frisky with a good night sleep so I decided to go mountain goating to the bottle dump I located earlier in the week. Not many targets but getting there back in the woods and climbing the hills, cliffs and moats wore this bouy down bigtime in no time. Few coins and dewies found as did the new blackflies find me. Unarmed with no bug dope hope their had their fill of my tainted blood. Not being a bottle fellow just wondering if it is worth going back there again. Be safe all! At least I know better than to drink from that brown bottle!
View attachment 2023006 View attachment 2023007 View attachment 2023008
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any date on the dogtag?

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I'd love to find a iodine bottle like that. That's awesome.

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2023006 View attachment 2023007 View attachment 2023008
Nice bottles Leslie. Awesome poison bottles! Congratulations

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to see you out and about this spring Leslie.
Always a sport in giving a lick of blood to help the spring Black Flies.
They were starting to chomp today as well.
Well done on the bottles, the Iodine is a nice keeper.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on all those finds, Leslie! Looks like you found enough bottles to make it worth your while to revisit the site. By the way, is that middle bottle in the bottom row broken on the top hiding under the leaves... or it is just a shy little fellar?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread