OP
OP
Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones

Aug 19, 2005
Kennett square , PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Well I finally got out for about two hours to try out my new deteknix wireless system. I went to a local park that is full of trash and mostly clad. I wanted to see if the system could keep up with the etrac's chatter over multiple targets. After 2 hours I was really impressed. No lag, no intermittent tones. Worke dad advertised and I actually enjoy the light headphones rather than the over the ear gigantic headphones. It makes a huge difference being able to leave the detector note ground and keep the headphones on while I dig a target. Overall, is say 5/5. For 89 bucks, can't beat it

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like I'll be looking into these. Hooked my cord 3x today with the Sampsons T-handle. 😠

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Six hrs would do me just fine...said the old guy with a bad knee who hates heat. 😁

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just used my deteknix light wireless setup on my etrac for the first time this last weekend. I was very pleased with the performance. The sound quality was better than my stock phones and they were very comfortable. I hunted for about six hours total and they were still going strong. I rarely hunt longer than that also so I am not worried about battery life. I dug a deep silver merc dime at least 10 inches down with them. Dont know if i would have heard the deep sounds with other phones or not but they sure didnt hinder me. Overall I am very happy with them and can't wait to get back out and use them again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I just used my deteknix light wireless setup on my etrac for the first time this last weekend. I was very pleased with the performance. The sound quality was better than my stock phones and they were very comfortable. I hunted for about six hours total and they were still going strong. I rarely hunt longer than that also so I am not worried about battery life. I dug a deep silver merc dime at least 10 inches down with them. Dont know if i would have heard the deep sounds with other phones or not but they sure didnt hinder me. Overall I am very happy with them and can't wait to get back out and use them again.

So you bought Garrett's HPs in the package?

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you bought Garrett's HPs in the package?
Yes I had two sets of Garrett over the ear headphones that I have used with both my etrac and at Pro. I was happy with them as well just didn't want to be tethered to detector any more. I will likely buy a second set of these deteknix wireless phones son I have one for each detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions