Deus 11 Bags Another Deep Large Cent

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went out yesterday to hit another one of my hunted out sites with my new Deus 11. I used the all metal relic program with 99 sensitivity, 0 reactivity, 0 IAR, and the 11" coil. I went over the area many times before with the F-75 in all metal with the 11" coil. Yesterday, I picked some of what I had left behind. The buttons were all deep as well as the cufflink. When I got to the deep large cent I thought that my pin pointer had stopped working because it wasn't picking up the signal. The Deus had a solid "92" and loud. I kept digging. The picture below shows the coin at the bottom of the hole next to the pin pointer. It was very deep Classic Head.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 11

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went out yesterday to hit another one of my hunted out sites with my new Deus 11. I used the all metal relic program with 99 sensitivity, 0 reactivity, 0 IAR, and the 11" coil. I went over the area many times before with the F-75 in all metal with the 11" coil. Yesterday, I picked some of what I had left behind. The buttons were all deep as well as the cufflink. When I got to the deep large cent I thought that my pin pointer had stopped working because it wasn't picking up the signal. The Deus had a solid "92" and loud. I kept digging. The picture below shows the coin at the bottom of the hole next to the pin pointer. It was very deep Classic Head.
Your killing it! Congratulations!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it!! Well done!! Just got mine last Saturday..... come on ground thaw out. Keep working that XP D2 !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread