Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're too busy giving freebies to the YouTube guys to hype it to death. The paying customers will have to wait.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Numerous folks I know have one already. I have had mine several weeks now. I did pay about $75 over list, but don't really care...I got to go to a once in a lifetime spot and have had it out several times since. It works really well. It gets a little more depth in bad ground, in good ground it goes extremely deep, the iron separation is great and on a salt beach is very beyond great. But you will pay for it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Numerous folks I know have one already. I have had mine several weeks now. I did pay about $75 over list, but don't really care...I got to go to a once in a lifetime spot and have had it out several times since. It works really well. It gets a little more depth in bad ground, in good ground it goes extremely deep, the iron separation is great and on a salt beach is very beyond great. But you will pay for it.
That's good hearing that Smokey, great that you managed to get one and are treating yourself with some hunts already.

malenkai

May 4, 2016
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got one thru the normal process. I'm not youtube connected or anything else. I just pre-ordered thru my usual dealer (who happens to be a forum sponsor here), and that was that. Took less than 60 days. I hear others are getting them faster, and that some dealers have them sitting on their shelves.

I think the issue may be more the 11 vs 9 inch coil. There seems to be more demand and less supply of the 9 inch coil. If you go with the 11 like I did, I'll bet a few e-mails/phone calls may find you a machine.

Good luck -- its a good machine -- not up to the hype of some of those you tube and white board video people IMHO, but that is always the case; you just have to ignore them and their big words, air tests, and planted coins. I think you will like the machine, but don't expect to find silvers 20 feet deep like some of these people are claiming :)

OP
OP
J

Joe77

Jan 24, 2022
I got one thru the normal process. I'm not youtube connected or anything else. I just pre-ordered thru my usual dealer (who happens to be a forum sponsor here), and that was that. Took less than 60 days. I hear others are getting them faster, and that some dealers have them sitting on their shelves.

I think the issue may be more the 11 vs 9 inch coil. There seems to be more demand and less supply of the 9 inch coil. If you go with the 11 like I did, I'll bet a few e-mails/phone calls may find you a machine.

Good luck -- its a good machine -- not up to the hype of some of those you tube and white board video people IMHO, but that is always the case; you just have to ignore them and their big words, air tests, and planted coins. I think you will like the machine, but don't expect to find silvers 20 feet deep like some of these people are claiming :)
Thanks just frustrated with the delays good information

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread