Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, everyone, good to post I have recently moved back to my native state of Virginia due to some family issues and will be here for the foreseeable future, miss Colorado already but such is life (Mothers are important and mine needs help). I want to get back to some of my colonial/civil war dig sites from when I lived here before but they are almost all in the thick woods and it is still not easy to access until a little later in year. This being so I decided to dust off the machine and go swing in some local playgrounds instead and after four such sites I had a pretty good day. Two pieces of silver, a lot of clad, and some interesting religious pendants found. Left my phone in car most of day so not too many in-situ pics. Three quarters in a bag all stacked on top of each other rings a 95 on the makro anfibio so it seems.....The silver chain is very pretty, and the stones tested positive for diamonds. The flower bead is sterling as well, is hinged and opens up. Pretty fun day, hope all your dreams come true. Later!

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1312.JPG
    IMG_1312.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1314.JPG
    IMG_1314.JPG
    817.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1315.JPG
    IMG_1315.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Upvote 16
OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, everyone, good to post I have recently moved back to my native state of Virginia due to some family issues and will be here for the foreseeable future, miss Colorado already but such is life (Mothers are important and mine needs help). I want to get back to some of my colonial/civil war dig sites from when I lived here before but they are almost all in the thick woods and it is still not easy to access until a little later in year. This being so I decided to dust off the machine and go swing in some local playgrounds instead and after four such sites I had a pretty good day. Two pieces of silver, a lot of clad, and some interesting religious pendants found. Left my phone in car most of day so not too many in-situ pics. Three quarters in a bag all stacked on top of each other rings a 95 on the makro anfibio so it seems.....The silver chain is very pretty, and the stones tested positive for diamonds. The flower bead is sterling as well, is hinged and opens up. Pretty fun day, hope all your dreams come true. Later!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice going

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done πŸ‘
Hope you get the family sorted out soon, best of luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread