Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sadly , it didn't happen again. But as my old diggin partner Bruce Bartlett always said. "It's over the next hill".

I think we are closing in on it. I was able to dig a 1854 half dime. I did find a 1866 Shield nickle, 2 jefferson nickels and a memorial penny. Why they were there, I have no idea.

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you Ironman didn't dig anything significant. I hate that part, that's why we dig together. We strive on each others luck, experience and bs. It's no fun when the other one doesn't dig anything. However, it is fun to one up each other on the next hole.

To make matters worse, we took a newbie with us and he dug to early wheaties. I have a pet tape worm that has fed regularly. So i drove us to the local DQ. Newbie and I are chowing down and I notice Ironman is not eating. I asked why, he said he worked at a DQ for 2 years and can not tolerate the food. I did feel kinda bad about that til I ate another french fry and the feeling went away.

We are going to try diggin again in a couple of weeks, not sure where, but I do know DQ is off the list.
017.JPG
018.JPG

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What ‘it’ are you close to?

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did feel kinda bad about that til I ate another french fry and the feeling went away.
It's ok, I grabbed Hardee's after you all dropped me off. I am a sucker for curly fries.

The good thing is that we now can cross off 300 acres of land where we know a legendary site is NOT.

OP
OP
M

moreb

Nov 15, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
F75
Minelab Sovereign GT
Troy Shadow X5
Fisher 1266X